(8)

"We better hurry," Paul encouraged as he offered his right arm to his wife and his left arm to you. "Smile for the cameras," Mrs. Newman said before putting on her famous smile as Paul did too while walking to the limo. You smiled as you held onto him before entering the vehicle and closing the door. "And we're on our way." You said as the car drove away. You pulled out a small compact mirror from your clurch to check your make-up, after you out it back you pulled out David's letter to read.

Paul spoke with his face  quietly as she became curious about the letter before he turned to you and smiled. "So how's David been?" You looked at him and half smiled. "The last time I spoke him was about a couple days ago when we wrapped up. He's doing fine, that's what he told me. He also said that the tickets were to expensive, so I shouldn't get my hopes up. " you laughed it off and tapped the letter. "That's why I brought them with me, so there will be a small part of him with me tonight." "I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Paul said before his wife took one of your hands to hold. "I'm sure he is watching you and is very proud. "You smiled and put the letter back in your clutch. "Thank you, Miss.Newman." You said softly before patting her hand and letting go.

It was only a matter of minutes when we arrived at the theatre, crowded with people and photographer and interviewers but still no sign of David being there. Paul and some other people safely escorted miss.Newman and me to the vip area where the red carpet was. First Paul and his wife walked onto it to pose and do some interviews, especially Paul. You watched thrm silently until they told you to go on, never had you ever felt such pressure on your chest and you didn't knew why. You put on your smile which you had practiced millions of times in front of your bathroom mirror and just stood there. The plan was that you moved a spot further when Paul did, so you did until they said you could go up to the iron fences to awnser some questions. You were shocked when you figured that most of them were about the photos and articles from the start of the filming days and barely about the actual work.

David had driven as fast as he could to the premiere and pressed his best suit for the occasion, one of the two he owned. He was crammed into the crowd but luckily for him he was small enough to push through. He could see the top of Paul's head and his wife's hair but he had yet to see you. He held onto one last envelope that he'd written about a month ago.You stood back as they told you to so you could pose some more. The flashes made black spots appear in your vision and it made you kind of dizzy. "Y/N!" He shouted repeatedly as he began to see you, though his voice was being drowned out by the chorus of other voices saying the same. "Y/N!"