(7)

David sat quietly for a moment before tying his shoes again. Paul sat up and huffed. "I'll have to call my wife and explain beforehand. I showed her the entire script so she knows what that was." "Do that, call her. I didn't do that with David, god he must be so upset. He sounded like he could cry." "I'd probably cry too if it were my wife. I love that woman with my whole soul," he said a tad distantly as he picked up the phone to dial her number. "It's probably very late over there. " "It's okay, she'll probably pick up anyway." You whisper before walking ou of the room to the bathroom to wash the makeup off and get ready to get something to eat.Paul dialed and he sighed in relief as she answered with her sweet and sleepy voice. "Yes, hello to you too," he whispered before the chatted and cooed to one another after he explained. She knew everything before he said it practically.

You walked back into the room before signing to Paul that you'd be in your room, you alked out and into your room to find a pile of envelopes in your small mailbox. You sighed as you wiped a tear away and pulled them out before closing the door. You walked to your bed to sit down and carefully opened them up one by ine to read them. After a while you wiped your face to a knock on the door, it was Paul. You quickly grabbed your handbag before walking out with him to find a simple cafe to eat at.

The last three months of shooting, the movie was all wrapped up. The day after you and everyone took the plane back to New York this time where the premiere was. You had yet the time to call David properly and secretly hoped he would attend the premiere but you knew it would cost him too much. You and Paul shared an hotel room the day of the premiere were you both were getting dressed up. After a 30 minute debate with yourself about two dresses you finally chose the long chiffon dress with a sparkly top and sleeves. You slid it on before walking out of the dressing room you claimed. "Paul? Can you help me? Wherever you are.." "One moment," he said before returning to the phone call with his wife. She was in another room on the same floor. "I'll see you in the car dear," he whispered before they hung up. He moved out of the way of the escaping make up artists until he found you. "Turn around. I always have to fix my wife's zipper too. She almost always has to help me with my cuff links." You turned around and pulled your hair iut if the way. "Thanks, I could help you with those. You're so lucky to have your wife here with you tonight.. I hope David can see me on television." You sigh.

You took the cufflinks and shook your head. "Apperantly not and then tommorow interviews and the day after I finally can go home and see him." You quickly fixed his cufflinks and pulled his sleeves straight. "There you go. Now I just need to get my shoes and my clutch, you need to go to your wife and then we can get to the car." "Exactly. Shall we meet you in the hall?" He asked softly."Of course, I will be there in a minute." You smiled softly before walking back into  your changing room where they fixed up your hair and make-up for the last time as you got your shoes on. You grabbed your clutch you had filled with some mints and a couple letters of David to get you through the night. You held it close before leaving out the room where you looked at yourself in the mirror, for a moment you imagined David by your side before walking out of your hotel room to walk down thestairs to see Paul and his wife standing and waiting fir the cars to pull up. You held tightly onto your clutch bag as you slowly approached them. "I think we're ready to leave."