(7)

After having the long day of shooting, you decided to get one on one with Paul to read through the papers as usual. Once you started to relax you reminded yourself of something, David. "Oh Paul, can I call David with your appartement phone?" You shrugged and sat up. You got up and grabbed the horn to dial David's number. "Can I have a cig from your pack, Paul?" You asked as you sat back down and held the horn away slightly. Paul nodded and handed you the whole pack as he sat cocked back in his seat with his feet on the table. "Want me to give you some privacy?" "Oh no stay." You place a cigarette between your lips befor lighting it  and holding the phone back to your ear, hearing it going over as you puffed. David answered a little slowly as he focused mainly on tying his shoes. "Hello? David Jones speaking." You blew the smoke away and smiled. "Good evening love, it's me." You said softly. David thought he'd choke. He'd just finished the letter. "Well, hello to you too?!" There was a bit of a crash as he stumbled and sat down. You chuckled and took a drag. "Are you okay?" You leaned back and looked at Paul before rolling your eyes. "How have you been?"

"How have I been? Hmm, let me see. How about really depressed for an answer. I've written you so many letters and phone calls to your hotel and this morning. Do you know what I see in the paper? The biggest headline in town is what. Care to guess what it said?" You frowned and looked down. "David, why are you acting so weird? I thought you would be at least happy to hear from me, geez. I had a fuck ton of work to do, I can't always be at my hotel. Me and Paul thought it was better to stay in the bus for the night or what not!" You inhaled deeply before taking another drag. "I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap but today was nervewrecking." You looked at Paul before  holding the horn away. "Can we still go out for dinner? I don't know about you but I haven't eaten anything yet." You said softly. Paul nodded and smiled before looking away. David rubbed his forehead and sighed heavily.  "I know you're under stress but I haven't heard from you in months so the news article about you and Paul being in actual love on the set, I lost it."

"Wait what?" You gasped and covered your eyes. "If you'd think that.." You sigh. "Of course not, remember what I said before I left. I'm not that kind of girl, but what I am is your girl David." You look at Paul and shakes your head slightly. "I want you to throw those pictures away for god sake, David." You whisper. "I love yoú."David sniffed and rubbed his eyes. "I love you too. I'm sorry. I thought I'd lose you without even  getting a chance to fight for you," he spoke  softly as his ring tapped against the phone.You pressed your cigarette out in the ashtray before leaning with your back against Paul. "You won't. Now I have to go, I'm sorry. Andy and Maddie here had a really nice day, if you know what I'm saying and Maddie's pretty hungry." You said in the posh british accent Maddie has. "What about you Andy, what about you?" You laughed softly. Paul laughed as he caught on an agreed with a chuckle. David sighed and clenched his jaw. "It's okay, love. I'll talk to you later right?" He spoke in a whisper.

"Of course, love you goodnight." You feel your stomach rumble and smiles."Goodnight, love you," he whispered before hesitating. "Have a good time." "Thank you, bye." You sighed before standing and outting the horn back up. "Now that was a rollercoaster. Paul, they caught us kissing this morning. The photos are already spreading in London." You rubbed your eyes and sighed.