Finally Meeting Him

Grey's Pov.

After Carla left, I showered. The bathroom was ginormous and the amount of product I could use at my complete disposal was overwhelming. In the shower, I started crying. All I could focus on was my own complexion and body. To me, I was never good enough. So why would someone think I was good enough to be able to use all of these amazing things. 

My entire "career", I had always been looked at as some sort of disease. A disgrace. Not just by people passing by, but the customers as well. It never made sense to me. They were the ones seeking me out, so if they thought I was gross, why did they like to have sex with me. 

As I was showering, for some reason I got the sense that everything was going to turn around. My entire life had been a mess up until this point, but $1000 for one night is completely unheard of. Yet there I was, in an upper city apartment that by the looks of the bedroom and bathroom could only be the property of someone who had a lot of money. 

My mind started racing, trying to figure out a way to entice Connor Price in order to get him to have me as a regular. If I could make even just $1000 a month from one customer, maybe I could get out of the shit hole area I was living in. Maybe I could follow my dream of being a painter in France. 

I was daydreaming again. Daydreaming about crazy impossible things. Things like marrying Connor, traveling the world. For some reason, I felt like I was falling in love. I had met someone once and had no idea what they did to me, but they were all I could think about. I was even still thinking abut him as I got out of the shower, wrapping a fluffy white towel around me, while using another one to dry my hair. 

Drying my hair preoccupied my mind for a while. It was extremely thick and wavy. It took forever to dry on its own so over the years I had managed to find the perfect towel drying method. Working from the roots and pushing the water down. Once I was done I walked into the bathroom lightly singing my favorite song. "Yellow" by coldplay. 

For the first time in a long time, I felt happy. I kept feeling the light blue dress Carla had given me. It looked too big but once it was on, it manage to look almost big on purpose. All my thoughts were interrupted by a door opening. I glanced up expecting Carla again but it was Connor. 

"Connor?" I asked

My voice barely raising above a whisper.

He chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed, looking me up and down. And with that he got straight to the point. No small talk. 

 "Please understand, I'm not kidnapping you. In fact, I'm giving you a choice."

"A choice?"

"Yes Grey, a simple yes or no choice."

I laugh nervously " Is this one of those things where I have to pretend to be your wife and you'll pay me, but in the end we fall in love." I had read books like it and to be honest, I would have done it. 

Connor smiled with sparkling eyes and I noticed a dimple in his left cheek.

He laughed "I'm engaged already Grey, and unfortunetly what I'll be asking of you won't be so easy."

Connor looks down at his wedding band.

"Ok..then what's this choice?" I ask.

He got up and started pacing around the room, trying to find the right words I guess.

"I want you to leave everything you've ever known behind. The only thing that won't change is your name. Well not yet anyways."

"I..I don't understand?" I look at him curiously.

"I want to save you from your life of being a prostitute. I'll send you to college and help you get a job. The only thing I ask for in return, is that you never contact anyone, and I mean ANYONE, from your past."

I'm left speechless, unsure what to do or even say.

"It's a simple yes or no Grey Winchester."

I smile. "Then yes."