Rage

Oliver's Pov.

I look at Grey in a new way. Every single time I start to label someone or put them in a category, I get shown that there's more to people than what meets the eye.

We get off the plane and I see my fiancé.

"Jessica!" I yell and run up to her.

Jessica squeals and I spin her around.

"Hey babe."

She kisses me and then looks around.

"Where's Grey?"

"Oh she's right over," I turn around but don't see anyone. "Shit."

Jessica immediately leaves my arms and looks around frantically.

"I told you this would happen! Never take your eyes off of them, they'll disappear!" she looks at me with an anger expression and begins calling for Grey.

I start to think about all the places Grey could possibly be and that's when I saw her. Talking to a janitor, helping wipe up something that someone spilled and left.

She was laughing.

I tried to keep my calm but I stormed over to her and yanked her up by her arm.

"Ow!" she yelled and tried to pull away, but I hold on and shook her.

It was obvious we were making a scene. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jessica running towards us.

"Oliver," she says quietly "Let her go."

I release Grey and walk away. Not caring whether I hurt her or scared her. She had scared me. In my mind, I was right for doing what I had.

Jessica had always been the calmer one in our relationship. I tend to have rage, but Jessica said it was nicer to say that I was passionete.

As we exited the airport, Grey stayed near Jessica. I had definetly scared her. Our car pulled up and the valle hopping out, throwing me the keys.

"Can I talk to you?" Jessica said to me, crossing her arms.

The last time Jessica crossed her arms at me, it was on our second date when I wanted her to come back to my place to..continue things.

We walked away from the car and Grey took the hint by getting in the back.

"You need to calm down."

"What do you mean I need to calm down?! You're the one that grabbed Grey in the airport and made a huge scene. You know how much this means to me. For my book? You remember that? The one I've been trying to write for three years." Jessica was getting agrivated, and I had to end this before we got into a fight.

"You've saved and helped five girls. Write your stupid book on one of them."

I went back to the car and got into the passanger seat. When Jessica was mad, she liked to drive. It calmed her down. I smiled at Grey through the rearview.

"Oliver, I don't want to be writen about."

"Yeah well, what Jessica wants, Jessica usually gets."

Just before Jessica got into the car, I hear Grey whisper

"Game on."

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had finals and studying to do. But I promise to update at LEAST once a week :)

_____________________________________________________________________