Chapter 53: A Spa Battle In The Gym!

When we last left our trainers they had gone into the hot springs. Kim had also received a mysterious Pokémon egg. Now they are ready to go battle the gym leader, Flannery.

As usual Kim wakes up early and decides to go train her Pokémon. Kim decides to train her shiny Taillow, boy Wingull, two of her Slakoth, a Nincada, two of her Whismur, her newest shiny Dratini, Lairon, shiny Beldum, Gulpin, Barboach, Slugma, Numel, shiny Swablu, and Spoink. She even worked some on Pikachu's Contest moves. She battles lots of Pokémon trainer.

Kim: use wing attack Wingull!
During the battle it evolves into a Pelipper.

Kim: way to go! Now return Pelipper. Lairon your turn!
Kim: Lairon use Earthquake!

Lairon evolves into an Aggron.

Kim: sweet! Let's find a mega stone!

Kim walks into some grass. She is suddenly attacked. She brings out her Shiny Dratini and it evolves at the end of the battle into a shiny Dragonair.

Another trainer comes and challenges Kim to a double battle.

Kim: Aron, Whismur let's win this!

The battle ends. Both of Kim's Pokémon evolve!

Kim: thanks for the great battle!

Trainer: never have I seen a trainer and her Pokémon work so well in battle!

Kim: thanks!

Trainer: oh the pleasure is all mine!

Kim then uses another Whismur in battle and it also evolves into a Loudred. Kim uses the same Loudred in more wild Pokémon battles and it evolves in an Exploud.

Max wakes and finds Kim training!

Max: Hey Kim want to have a battle?

Kim: sure! Triple battle sound good?

Max: sure sounds great!

Kim: Nincada, shiny Taillow, and shiny Beldum come on out!

Max: huh! Ok! Kirlia, Wailmer, Whismur come on out!

The battle rages. Suddenly Kim's Pokémon start to evolve!

Max: what no way!

Kim: yes way to go my beautiful ones! You all are getting stronger!

Kim's Nincada evolves, but not into one Pokémon, but two. There on the field is a Ninjask and a Shedinja.

Max: wait how did that happen?

Kim: I'm not sure, but those are the two evolutions of Nincada. Ok return!
The Ninjask returns to its pokéball. Kim brings out another unused pokéball and says return. The Shedinja returns to the unused pokéball.

Kim: huh that works!

Kim's shiny Beldum also evolved in that battle. Along with Kim's shiny Taillow!

Kim: that should be enough for those three.

Kim returns her new shiny Swellow into its pokéball.