Chapter 76: It's Time To Save The World Again!

Kim and the others have reached the first peak of Mount Coronet. As always Kim wakes up first followed by Max.

Max: good morning Kim let's go check out the Pokémon in that grass over there!

Kim: good idea! I'll train my Dragonair!

Max: yeah that might be a useful Pokémon if it can evolve into a Dragonite! I think I'll call my parents and get my Dragonite! I miss him! I also will train my Prinplup and my Buizel!

The two train their Pokémon. Max's Prinplup evolves into a Empoleon and his Buizel evolves into a Floatzel. Kim's Dragonair evolves into a Dragonite. Then they decide to eat breakfast. Finally Kris and Jonathan wake up. They join Kim and Max and have breakfast.

Kris: so how much further do we have to climb Kim? Any idea?

Kim: well I think we take that entrance back into the mountain and then I'm not sure, I hope not much further!

After everyone finishes eating they enter back into the inside of Mt Coronet and find a waterfall.

Kim: anybody want to fish the waters before we head on?

Max: sure! I'll try out my new super rod!

Kris: same I want to try my super rod out as well!

Jonathan: might as well try my super rod as well!

Kim: ok so we all will fish! Wonder what kinds of Pokémon are in this lake?

Kim and the others send out their rods. It's not long before everyone has a bite.

Kris: whoa am I seeing things?
Kris has reeled in a Dratini.

Max: whoa look I got a Dratini!

Jonathan: you did? So did I

Kris: same here!

Kim: wow look it's a Dragonair!

Kris: lucky, but I won't complain with my Dratini!

Kim: how is it possible that we all reeled in Dratini and Dragonair?

The four then battle and catch the Dratini and Dragonair. Kim uses one of her Glameow to battle the Dragonair and it evolves into a Purugly.

Kim: awesome one more for the Pokédex!

After everyone has caught their Dratini/Dragonair, they move on.

Kim: I think we just reached the second peak!

Max: cool! I feel that we are getting real close to the Spear Pillar!

Kim: me too! Let's keep moving!

The four trainers continue walking and enter another room. There are Galactic grunts all around.

Kim: we must be getting closer! Let's split up and defeat these grunts!

Max: will do! Dratini come on out!

Jonathan: excellent idea Kim! Dratini I need your help!

Kris: Dratini spotlight! I call this one!

Kim moves to the end of the line of grunts. She battles the grunt with her first Dragonair from this region. It evolves into a Dragonite.

Kim: Guys I'm heading up! Catch up when you can!

Max, Kris, and Jonathan: will do!

Kim enters the next room, it's the Spear Pillar. She sees an opening ahead.

Commander Mars: hold it right there kid!

Commander Jupiter: yeah, we've got a bone to pick with you and your not taking one more step towards the boss!