Two it is! And 4 dare!

Ok well that was easy... I guess it's two. I personally like that one myself as well. Anyway shall we go on with the dare?

Unknown: YES!!!!!!

*smacks them and sends them flying to a wall* HOLLY KAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEZUS FUCK YOU GAVE ME HART ATTACK!!!!!!!

Unknown: *passes out*

Goku: *walks in to see Unknown passed out* Are. They ok?

Yes, they are fine. Now on with the dare! *smiles proudly and looks at the dare*

 Now on with the dare! *smiles proudly and looks at the dare*

*looks blankly at it while smile fades* ......

Goku: um... you ok, dude? *puts hand on Black shoulder* uuu-

*falls to the ground*

Goku: Black?

I.... I think I've had enough dares for today......

Goku: hehe! You have to do this one and then you can take a break! Promise!

Fine..... *gets up only using legs and puts a hand on forehead* what I do for you mortals..... 

everyone: *getsout camera and starts to video tape it*

*starts to do the bingo dance*

Everyone: *starts laughing*

*2 minutes later*

*ends bingo dance* THERE AR EYOU NORTALS HAPPY?!?! I THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!?!? *storms off pissed off*

Goku: uh-oh. I think we pissed him off now.... he probably won't be on set for a while.... I'll talk to him! He be happy before ya know it! 'Till next time! *gives you trademark grin*