Happy Thanksgiving, Mortals :)

Black: *smiles softly at you and pats your head* I suppose I should wish you a considerable free food day..

Kaylee: Black... it's called Thanksgiving -_-

Black: *whips head to Kaylee* what!? But Son Goku told me-

Kaylee: Goku told you shit, Black... he's messing with you...

Goku Black: *growls* that filthy mortal! Just who does he think he is, lying to a god!?

Kaylee: *sighs*  just go... food will be done in a bit...

Black: *eyes sparkle* ooooh free food is almost done!! *runs off*

Kaylee: *shakes head while smiling at you* you should go with them too..

*you shake your head and decide to help*

Kaylee: hey thanks!

*after you help cook the food and serve it on the table Goku and Black run in and sat next to each other, digging in. Zamasu walks in and sat nexted to Black, eating and you sit next to Kaylee, the two of you eating your food*

*after an 1 or so*

Goku: *is in a food coma*

Black: *stomach rumbles* ooooh... my stomach doesn't seem well...

Zamasu: *chuckles* learn to eat properly in that body of yours, then

Kaylee: *is passed out because of how full she was*

Zamasu: *looks at you* I suppose I should wish you  a greatful Thanksgiving. After all, we are all thankful you enjoy our entertainment after all.

*you got confused by what he meant by 'our'*

Zamasu: don't worry about it, young one. *he smiled softly*

*feeling like you would see a smile like that for  awhile now made you happy and content*

———————————————————————————————————————

//PLEASE READ//

Yup that's right... as my thanks to you I'm giving you all an additional character!!

Everyone please welcome Zamasu-SaMa!! His stay will last permanently!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!