Jump Off A Cliff With Me

If someone asks you to jump off a cliff, would you?

~~~

Bill called you up to hang out again a few days later, and Richie had also been calling you just to see how you were. You thought it was sweet, but didn't think anything else besides that.

Today you rode your bike to Bill's house and he made an odd request to wear something that you aren't afraid to get dirty. You joked to him about how suggestive it sounded and he probably cringed at the other end of the line.

So you decided to wear a dress, which wasn't something you usually wore and that is exactly why you didn't care if it got dirty or not. You let your hair down today, which you thought was a bad idea at first since it got in your face on the bike ride to Bill's house.

When you got there, they all stared at you. You raised an eyebrow and stared back at them. "What's wrong? Trashmouth can't speak for once?," you joked, looking at Richie, hoping to break the awkward silence.

They all seemed to wake up from their dazes and Richie looked at you with pink cheeks and a smile. "Just thinking of how Eds kissed his mom goodbye this morning," he said, giving Eddie a toothy grin. You chuckled and followed them to where you were going to hang out today.

Richie tried to keep the same pace as you and stayed that way until you got to yet another path in the woods. "What shady shit are you guys always doing in the woods?," you asked, parking your bike and following them through the trees.

"Bird watching," Stan said almost sarcastically. He actually did like birdwatching though, so he wasn't lying completely. At the end of the path, it was a cliff from what you would see. "Ah, we're here," Eddie said. "What is this place?," Ben asked.

"It's the gorge," Stan said. "Yup! Now strip for me, Benny-boy!," Richie yelled, taking off his shirt and throwing it on Eddie's head. You blushed, looking at Richie as he started to take off his shorts leaving him in only his white underwear.

The rest of the boys started to do the same thing. "Oh, (Y-Y-Y/N), I'm sorry I left this part out. You don't have to strip if you don't want to," Bill said, looking at you with eyes that said he was sorry. You smirked and took your dress off, leaving you in your undergarments. The boys dropped their jaws at that action and stared at you with red faces. Richie's was the reddest.

"What do you think I am? A prude?," you asked, walking to the edge of the cliff and staring down. Richie stood next to you, and everyone else lined up beside you two. "We're gonna jump off this shit," Richie said confidently, before spitting into the water below him.

Everyone else spit as well, and Eddie's was...pretty gross. Richie claimed he won whatever it was they were doing and of course Eddie had something to say about that. You then spit too and yours went the farthest, causing the boys to stare at you in shock. "Nah, I think I win," you said with a smirk.

Richie whistled at you and looked down once again. "So, who's going first?," he asked. "I'll go," you heard a familiar voice say behind you. You all turned around to see Bev strip down as well. You noticed her hair was cut. She ran past you, calling them sissies and winking at you before jumping into the water.

"What the fuck!," Richie said, probably confused as to how she knew you were all there. Bill then jumped off along with everyone else besides you and Richie. You looked down and gulped. Richie looked at you with a comforting smile. "What's wrong, (N/N)?," he asked.

"What if I jump off too close to the cliff and hit the rocks and die? What if I hit someone when I jump down and we both drown? What if I suddenly forget how to swim and I drown? Does Eddie have his inhaler with him?! What if I-," you started, before you were cut off by Richie.