Not Scary At All

Richie had just burst through the door and right into Bill, screaming. "It wasn't Eddie! We have to get out!," he said. "O-Okay!!," Bill replied, turning around to the door and tried to open it.

'Still locked? What's the actual fuck, if he's gonna eat us then he better fucking do it already because this is exhausting,' Richie thought.

"Hey Bill," he heard a familiar voice say from behind them. He turned around to where Bill was looking. On the opposite side of room from the door, a dirty mattress lay flat on the floor (lol it rhymed XD).

Poking through it was what looked like a dirty and grey head that looked like Eddie's. "Wanna play loogie?"

Then the head opened its mouth and dark grey acid poured out onto the floor. "Let's get out of here!," Richie yelled, both him and Bill turning to the door and stared with surprised and panicked faces.

There were now three doors with the words "Not Scary At All," "Scary," And "Very Scary."

The two boys looked at each other and instantly ran to the door that said "Not Scary At All." They opened it and it was pitch black. "I can't find my shoe," said a female voice from the darkness.

Bill hesitantly pulled the light switch and both he and Richie screamed at the bottomless body of Betty Ripsom.

They slammed the door and stood still, breathing heavily. "Where were her legs?!," Richie asked, obviously freaking out. "Shush, Richie. Just remember, it's not real," Bill said.

"But Bill-"

"It's not real, Richie."

Richie nodded shakily and they both took a breath and opened the door quickly. "Thank God," Richie said relieved at the sight of the hallway, his heart dropping at the fact the you weren't on the other side of that door.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Where are you?!," Richie yelled, running through the hallway looking for you. "(Y/N)! God, please be okay. (Y/N)! I'm here! Where are you?!?!"

"Richie do you-"

Then suddenly they heard Eddie scream from downstairs. They both looked at each other and ran downstairs to where they heard it coming from.

They heard him scream again and narrowed it down to a room near the end of yet another hallway. They went in and saw Eddie screaming, his face in the hands of a terrifying clown.

The clown's head turned slowly to the two boys and he smiled an evil grin at them, one that made Richie's hand twitch. But it didn't phase him as much as it would normally have. He was too busy freaking out inside about the fact that you weren't in that room.

"Oh I'm not real, huh? I'm not real enough for you, Billy?," the clown asked, letting go of Eddie and standing up. "It was real enough for Georgie!"

He then tried to run after Bill but Bev came and stabbed a sharp pointy pole through his head. He froze and Richie and Bill used the moment to go to Eddie and help him. "Eds, your arm's broken," Richie said with alarm. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock. It's not like it doesn't hurt like hell," Eddie replied, not taking his eyes off the clown.

Richie turned his head and saw the clown turn around and his hand shift into the hand of a creature Richie feared much more than clowns. Werewolves.

The nails were black and it looked like it could pierce flesh in a second. The clown's face was disfigured and it looked like something out of a horror movie (knee slap). Werewolves and clowns. Richie thought he was as good as dead.

He froze on the spot and blacked out pretty much what else happened. He remembered small parts like Ben falling back and the clown suddenly not being there anymore. But neither was Bill.

"Bill?," Richie asked, standing up and leaving the room. Everyone else followed him. He walked into the hallway and heard a scream coming from a door at the very end, where you couldn't see the sun shining in. He ran into the room and saw Bill standing still staring across the room, where you were held in the arms of It.

"(Y/N)!," Richie yelled, running as close as he could and still keep both you and him safe. "Let her go," he said in a stern voice. Obvious fear in it, but he's never sounded more serious. "What's the matter, Richie? You don't want me to kill her?," the clown asked, putting a hand over your mouth.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Richie and the rest of your friends and you tried to stay still. He was a demon clown after all and not a random street rat that you could easily kick your way out and away from. You were smart about this.

The clown traced one of his sharp black nails across your throat and you winced. If he pushed any harder, even by a little, your throat was sure to be slit and you would die.

"She's a boring girl, Richie. She was so easy to lure to me," the clown said with a demonic smile. "Is that how you of all people managed to get her, Richie? Beep beep, Richie!"

Richie clenched his fist. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to make one wrong move and kill you and live with the pain forever. He wanted to save you.

"(Y/N), don't be afraid of him. He feeds on your fear. He can't hurt you if you're not afraid," he said, his voice shaky. And you weren't afraid.

You heard the insane giggles of the clown echoing through the room and he danced his nail over your throat over and over.

Until a rock hit him square in the face, barely missing you by an inch. He dropped his hand from your throat and frowned, staring angrily at Bev who was pointing a slingshot to him.

Bev took another rock and shot it again, catching him off guard and dropping you. Richie sped over to you and cradled you in his arms, keeping himself between you and the clown.

"Oh, Bevvie. You shouldn't have done that," the clown said, only to be hit by three more rocks from Bev, Stan, and Ben. Suddenly all the losers grabbed a rock and threw it at him while Richie still held you and you stared at what was going down.

The clown growled and turned to a Well in the corner of the dark cellar room, twisting and turning in inhuman ways until he finally flopped himself over the well and slithered in slowly.

"He's gone?," Stan asked. "Not for long," Bill replied. "You okay? Did it hurt you?," Richie asked, looking into your eyes. "N-No," you said softly. "Good," Richie said, standing up and holding out a hand for you to grab on to.

Once you got up he didn't let go of your hand until you all got out of the house and had to ride your bikes back into town.