Little House Of Horrors

You both met up with Bill and Eddie on some floor of the house that had two hallways on the left and right side of the staircase. There was a door open at the very end of the hallway on your left.

Bill and Richie both slowly walked towards the door while you and Eddie stood a few feet behind them. As you all progressively got closer, you saw a girl lying on the floor. It looked like she was trying to crawl out of the room.

"Betty?," you heard Richie ask in a whisper. You looked closer and realized it was Betty Ripsom, the girl who's mom was always waiting outside the school looking for her.

Betty's head turned towards you and Eddie grabbed your arm shakily and took a puff from his inhaler. You looked at him with a crooked and nervous smile when you heard the scream of a girl from ahead of you two. You turned your head to the room Betty was in and saw that she was no longer there.

Richie slowly turned his head towards you and gulped. Drops of sweat ran down his forehead and dropped off his chin. "Stay by my side, doll face," he said and turned his head to the door where he and Bill were now walking to. You nodded and tried to follow them, pulling Eddie with you, but Eddie wouldn't move.

He was shaking too much. You stood in front of him and put your hands gently on his shoulders. His eyes were fixed on the room Betty was in.

"Eds? Eddie, look at me," you said softly, looking at his pale face. "Hey, it's okay. Just look at me, Eddie."

Eddie slowly lifted his head up and directed his gaze towards you. You saw that he was completely afraid and he didn't know what to do. Seeing your friend like this broke your heart. You just wished you all were normal kids sometimes. Even Bowers seemed like a better option compared to chasing this clown.

You tried to look brave for him. "It's okay, Eds. We'll be okay." The corners of his lips twitched into some sort of anxious smile and he nodded slowly. Behind him you heard some sort of rustle. Then a door started creaking open.

Eddie turned around to face where the noise was coming from. "Guys?," you called out to Bill and Richie. They didn't hear you. "Guys?!," you called louder. You turned around and they were about to walk into the room at the end of the hallway. You grabbed Eddie's hand just as you heard slow dragging footsteps coming out of the room whose door was now open.

You didn't dare look back and you held Eddie tight, running to the end of the hall where Bill and Richie were. Just as you were about to get in, the door closed before the two of you and Bill and Richie yelled and tried to open the door. You grabbed the doorknob and started yanking on it, twisting it any possible way you could to get the door open.

Panic rushed through your body as you pounded your fist against the door.
"(Y/N)! ARE YOU THERE?!," you heard Richie yell from the other side of the door, obvious worry in his voice. "I'm here! The door won't open!" You heard the sound of wood falling and turned around to see a hole in the floor leading into a different room below you, separating you and Eddie.

You looked at Eddie and saw some disgusting monster reaching for Eddie from behind him. "EDS! LOOK OUT!," you yelled and pointed behind him. "(Y/N)? EDDIE? What's going on?!," you heard Bill and Richie yelling from behind the door.

The monster thing reached on Eddie's shoulder and Eddie turned to face him. "It's time to take your pill," the thing said as it stuck out it's disgusting tongue which had a red pill on it.

Eddie groaned in disgust and you saw his body fall back and into the hole in the ground, crashing on a table and breaking it. Eddie lifted his head and then dropped it and you screamed. You looked back up to where the monster was and it was gone.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?! What happened to Eddie?! Try to open the door!," you heard Richie yell from the other side. You looked down to where Eddie fell through and saw that the hole was no longer there. The wood was back in place and it was as if nothing happened to it.

Then you heard it.

The sound of a music box. The soft, comforting melody that you used to hear when you opened your mom's old jewelry box. The sound that you heard that blocked out the yells of your arguing parents down the hall.

The sound that you heard when you cried yourself to sleep on those nights that your mom beat you too bad or when Bowers and his gang bullied you to the point you wanted to kill yourself some nights.

The sound that was so pleasant and mesmerizing that you couldn't help but notice the grinning orange-haired clown that was now dragging you into the sewers.