Click Click

Bill led you all into the garage as he and Stan set up a projector and maps pinned to the wall. You all sat down around the projector. You were in front of Richie and right behind Eddie.

"Hey, (Y/N), did you mean what you said about staying with me for a while?," Richie asked as Bill gathered frames and put them into the projector one by one. You shrugged. "Maybe it was in the heat of the moment. I know that I have to go back eventually, Rich."

He looked upset but nodded in agreement. "That sucks. We could've shared a bed you know," he said rather loudly, smirking at you. You giggled and looked up at the wall once you heard the projector click.

"That's where G-Georgie went missing. And there's the Ironworks. And t-the Black Spot," he said, pointing to every place he marked on the map. "They all connect to the s-sewers, which connect to-"

"The well house," Ben finished. Bill nodded and looked at the map, biting his lip. "29 Neibolt Street. It used to be the well house. That's where IT lives."

Eddie's breathing picked up and he took a puff from his inhaler. You comfortingly put a hand on his shoulder, which made him smile and place a hand over yours. He was shaking. Richie looked at you two with furrowed eyebrows, but didn't want to say anything yet.

"That's where G-Georgie is too," Bill said. "We're going to find him. Georgie, Betty Ripsom; were going to go there and find all of them." Eddie took another puff of his inhaler and stood up, almost tripping over himself due to his intense shaking. "N-No fucking way, Bill. Are you insane?!," he asked in shaky breaths as he ripped the map of the wall.

"I can barely breathe, I'm about to have a heart attack, and you're talking nonsense! I-I'm sorry Bill, but I don't want to go missing either."

"Put the map back," Bill said. "Mn-mn," Eddie mumbled in reply. You could see the fear in his eyes. You patted the seat next to you, gesturing for him to sit. "Eds, it's okay, calm dow-"

Click.

The projector started switching from the City of Derry map to pictures of Bill's family at a baseball park. Eddie turned around and moved back towards you, not taking his eyes off of the images. "G-Georgie," Bill said as a picture of Georgie, his dad, and his mom walking in the street popped up, zoomed in on Georgie's face.

Click.

Then Bill's mom's.

Everyone was shaking, staring at the screen. "W-What's happening?!," Stan asked. "Turn it off!," Bev yelled. Everyone scooted the closest they could to the wall that was the farthest from the projector except Stan, who was still in the same spot.

Click.

You could see the wind blowing in Mrs. Denbrough's hair, covering her face.

Richie grabbed you, one arm protectively around your shoulders while the other held Eddie's left arm tight. "I-It'll be okay, doll," he whispered. "Don't b-be scared." He tried to comfort you, but you could hear that he wasn't sure if it'll be okay or not either. He was scared shitless.

Click.

Mrs. Denbrough's face started shifting into a paler state, her features still mostly blocked by her long orange hair.

Click.

You could see large, red lipstick on her face, and red lines above and below the big yellow eyes that replaced Mrs. Denbrough's.

"What the fuck is that?!," Richie yelled. You could feel him shaking, but he still held on to you like if he let go, you'd slip away from him forever. "I-I don't know!," Mike yelled. "Turn it off already!," Bev yelled again. "I'm trying!," Bill replied as he fumbled with the projector.