PROLOGUE

I warned you... (but he's playing with a dog in this one!!!!)

[Edited]

"I'd like to apply for a job here professor McGonagall, I quit being an Auror, Ginny was getting worried with the amount of times I'd end up in hospital" I told the Hogwarts headmistress who happened to be my old head of house back when I attended Hogwarts. She nodded and took out a slip of paper when she handed it to me I saw that it had information on when school starts. "I have the job? Already?"

"I know you pretty well Professor Potter, defense against the dark arts I'm assuming you want to teach?" Professor McGonagall asked and I nodded my head eagerly, she gave me a grin and clapped her hands together. "Excellent, all you need is on the piece of parchment I gave you, you will have to arrive at Hogwarts 30 minutes before the students arrive, will this be alright?"

"Of course, I won't let you down Professor" I told her and exited the room, I walked into the Hogwarts corridors, they were empty as it was the summer holidays, I smiled remembering the corridors I used to walk in everyday, I entered the great hall and sat down at my usual seat looking around. Hogwarts truly is my home.

-------------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------

"Ginny I'm home" I called out as I walked through the door of our house, my wife walked out into view with our son Albus in her hands, he was our first child and was only a year old, Ginny walked straight past me and into the kitchen. Our relationship wasn't the best lately, we have been fighting on and off for a while now, although we hate to admit it we're drifting apart.

"Dinner will be ready soon" she told me bluntly and pushed past me to get to another room, I sighed and followed her into the study, she turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. "What Harry? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"I got a new job, defense against the dark arts professor at Hogwarts" I expected a thank goodness or a congratulations but instead I was given a scowl, I groaned in annoyance. "What now! I got a job! A safe one too, what's the problem here?" I asked getting mad.

"You bloody well know that every DADA teacher dies or gets hurt after a year of teaching! The job is cursed!" she shot back at me and I let out a groan. "Don't give me that groan Harry! I have every right to be concerned about your wellbeing, grow up and stop being so stubborn. Dinners ready now anyways."

There was an awkward silence at the table, the only noise was Albus' soft snoring coming from his room. Ginny didn't say a word, she didn't even glance at me, I sighed and ate the amazing food she prepared for us. "This is amazing Ginny" I told her hoping she would forgive me.

"Stop it Harry" She yelled and stood up from the table "I'm going to bed now!" She stormed off into our bedroom and I look at the meal she prepared, how could I let us fall out like this? Our old unbreakable bond is breaking. I took out the paper Professor McGonagall gave me and skimmed over my timetable and what I will be teaching.

Then I started to think about the other teachers, what will they think of me? Will they think of me any different because I'm THE Harry Potter? I started to panic when I realized school started in less than a week, I had no clue what to do for the first lesson, do I just introduce myself? Do I give them homework? I really don't know.

(I did research so I know what periods and what they learn!)

It starts on a Wednesday meaning I only had one class that day, fourth period with second years. That wasn't too bad, I remember in second year learning about disarming spells and of course the Cornish Pixies that Professor Lockhart let out for us to catch that one lesson, I laughed remembering the idiot that teached us. I ran upstairs excitedly, I had got to give my two best friends, Ron and Hermione what's happening.

Hermione and Ron
I am now teaching defense against the dark arts in Hogwarts starting in 4 days, teaching seconds years on the first day and I have no clue on how to start a lesson, any ideas?
Harry

I sent it and went into bed next to Ginny, I remember when I used to cuddle her but things have changed now, I miss our old relationship so bloody bad.

-------------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------

THIS IS SHORT CAUSE ITS THE PROLOGUE AND I ALWAYS MAKE THEM SHORT.

When I opened Microsoft Word I realised how much of a shitty writer I am.

Enjoy Tom Felton playing with a dog.