Chapter 7

Making a longish chapter for you all because last one was short xx, this one is the date ;) and I love the song up the top! Check it out x enjoy guys.
Back to normal writing tooo

-------------------------- -------------------------- --------------------------

"Hello Harry" Draco greeted me softly as I arrived at the restaurant that was strictly wizard folk only, it was disguised as a broken down building that if a muggle got close to, the smell would drive them away. Although it was dark I could see him faintly under the street lights, still beautiful as always.

"Hello Draco, I see you've taken me to a fancy restaurant, how classy" I said and I saw a smile creep onto his face, walking up to my date closer I could suddenly smell what seemed like an expensive cologne that I've never smelt on him before, he wore somewhat fancy clothes leaving what I was wearing to shame.

"Shall we enter?" he asked in a fake extremely British accent, I laugh and link my arm up with his.

"We shall" I mimicked his voice before we both entered the doors, the place was definitely fancy, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and people in dresses and suits that would need my whole life's worth to buy. A lady at the counter smiled at us before walking over in her expensive looking waitress dress and some heels.

"You must be Draco? You've made reservations, table 16, to the left" she pointed and Draco led me to the table for two, it was on a balcony overlooking the small city streets, I was astonished.

"This is beautiful" I told him and he laughed, unlinking our arms before sitting across from me.

"it was nothing, honestly, my pleasure" he reassured and I sat down, there was an awkward silence that filled the air for a few moments before he started talking. "So, how has your time been as a professor?"

"Not what I was expecting, I hope we weren't as arrogant and annoying as the kids I'm teaching, but at the same time I sort of have a deep connection with them... If you know what I mean?" I rambled and Draco, to my surprise, nodded.

"I definitely understand, like for instance, these 6th years, I don't know if you have them, Felix and Lydia?" he asked and I nodded "They make me want to walk out of that classroom in every lesson for Merlin's sake! But if they left I would miss them deeply"

"How long have you been teaching? You know, at Hogwarts?" I asked looking at Draco in the eyes, they were so blue, magical.

"Well, I wanted to become a healer, but with my background as a death eater I couldn't, I went to Hogwarts and they asked if I wanted to be their potions teacher, considering nobody else would even think about hiring me I said yes, I've been teaching for 4 years"

"Impressive" I gushed and Draco looked up at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Not really, you want to know what is impressive though? Being an auror! Come on Harry, tell me about it" Draco said and I blushed, did he really think I was impressive?

"I mean... It's not that impressive, it was fun I guess, capturing people who were evil, it's what I'm good at! I've been doing it since I was 11" I joked, "But I quit considering I was in hospital a worrying amount of time and you can't count my near death experiences on your fingers"

"Show off" he smirked and I gaped at him.

"Excuse me? You asked about it! Fuck you!" I snapped but I was smiling.

"I'd rather you fuck me-" he began but the waitress appeared suddenly.

"Drinks?" she asked pulling out her notepad and pen.