Chapter 9

I actually deleted all my photos so I have nothing to place above... So enjoy a youtube clip! My favourite drarry edit ever! Made me cry 5 times and I used to watch it daily.... Enjoy! Also, it's almost 12am when writing this so sorry about any mistakes. Xx AHHH THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS!!

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

Endless flames burning through both their bodies, the touch of one another made sparks that none of them had quite experienced before, wanting more and more. But it was the guilt that made them not go further than kissing, the guilt stopping them from doing anything more than sliding their hands underneath each other's shirts.

Guilt is powerful.

"H-Harry, I-I cant" Draco struggled and held his moans in, Draco knew he wanted more, he knew he wanted Harry to do terrible things to him but it was the guilt that drove him away. It was driving them both to insanity.

"Stop struggling Draco" Harry whispered and undid Draco's tie, he could feel him squirming underneath him, he knew what he was doing to the blonde haired boy. "I know you want this Draco, just let it all out"

"I-I need you! Just h-hurry" he finally moaned out.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

"Hermione, how do I break up with Ginny?" Harry asked his best friend, he knew this was the best choice, after yesterday he knew he felt something strong for draco and the only way to fulfill his needs was to be with him. But he couldn't when we was with Ginny, the guilt just ate both of them away.

"So you've chosen Draco?" Hermione asked and Harry nodded, he couldn't bring himself to look at her, he knew that once he's broken up with Ginny everyone would hate him, he would lose his best friends and the closest he's ever had to a family, the Weasley's.

"It's so wrong, but I can't help it... I-I love him" Harry whispered and tears formed in his eyes, he felt Hermione's hand pat his shoulder.

"This is awful" Harry muttered to Draco once they were done making love, "Here I am shagging you when I've got a wife. The worst part is I enjoyed it"

"So did I Harry, I want to be with you but- but the guilt is horrifying" Draco mumbled.

"I know this will be tough but we both have to chose, each other or our wives. We can't speak to each other, communicate in any way or even give each other eye contact until we've both made up our minds... I'm sorry" Harry told Draco.

"Yeah, I understand. In a week, we'll meet up in front of the room of requirement, we will share our final answers there."

"The best thing you can do is just tell her everything" Hermione told him, harry felt awful, he knew that there was a chance draco could just choose his own wife and Harry would be left alone but he didn't care. He loved Draco.

"I guess, But I'm scared, I love ginny, as a friend and I don't want to lose her forever" Harry told herminone truthfully, she sighed and took her hand off his shoulder.

"It's up to you Harry, lose Ginny but get Draco or the other way around. I need to go now so I guess I'll owl you?" she asked and harry nodded, as she walked away Harry sighed deeply.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

No eye contact, no eye contact, none at all. Harry thought at the great hall, the truth was it was harder than they thought it would be, Harry wanted to just look at Draco's beauty forever but he couldn't. Fuck this. Harry looked up to lock eyes with the man he used to hate, they both peeled their eyes away from each other.

None of them understood what they were feeling, the endless sensation of the other person yet whenever they looked at each other, it was guilt they felt. The fact that they both knew that had to make a bad decision haunted upon them, It wasn't until breakfast was over that they realized how difficult their decision will be.

"It's not everyday you come across a famous cheater. Oh Harry Potter, The chosen one, the boy who lived, everybody knows you as a hero, but I know who you really are, a cheater" Harry heard neville say and stopped, he turned around to face the herbology teacher who's grin was almost as evil as umbridge or voldemort.

"I don't know what you're talking abour" Harry said trying to make him sound convincing 

"Oh Harry, if you wanted this to be a secret then don't shag someone in the bloody teachers common room" Neville sneered.

"What do you want Neville?" Harry asked.

"I want the woman I've loved since second year, Ginny"

"you have no proof! Ginny would believe my word over yours!" Harry defended himself.

"She might believe your word over mine but there is no doubt she'll believe you after I send the photo of you two to her" neville told him. Harry said nothing, he couldn't believe what was happening.

"This won't just affect me, this will also sabotage Draco"

"Good thing I hate malfoy. Now come watch me send an owl to your precious Ginny"

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

As harry watched the owl fluttering away he knew it would reach ginny in about a day, his marriage was over for not only him but Draco. Harry was used to the guilty feeling inside of him but somehow felt it more than he had ever felt it before.

Harry and Draco were doomed.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

It is sorta short sorry, I just didn't know how to finish it. I was supposed to get a call about a week and a half ago but I haven't... I emailed them but still no call, I dunno what to do.

(totally different fandom but I need to rant) so there are two tours I want to go to, two of my favourite bands are touring together and my favourite YouTube's are touring together too but they aren't coming to me and I'm so upset ;-;