Chapter 10

Yeah guys I know, steady updates would be nice but I'm honestly got such a writers block and when writing this chapter it all felt so wrong? Like I forgot how to write. But I tried my best and hopefully I can break out of my writers block to give you the updates you truly deserve <3 (600 views!!)

---------------------------- ---------------------------- ----------------------------

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN CHEAT ON ME? WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!!! HARRY POTTER-" Ginny yelled as she entered the teachers dorm rooms, "WHERE IS HE??"

"In his bed probably, he usually naps this time of the day, his bed is the one closest to the window" Draco told her whilst sitting on his bed writing a letter. Ginny gave him a glare before marching up to him.

"Don't try and help me Malfoy!! I was actually starting to think you've changed but no, you're still the same arrogant asshole you were a few years ago" she sneered at him before storming towards Harry's bed, "MALFOY WHERE IS HE??"

"What do you mean Ginny? He's in bed, I saw him getting in there" Draco said, he got up and walked over the Harry's bed but when he got their the bed was empty. Where Harry, where's Harry, where is he?? That was all that was going through Draco's mind "Maybe he's in the great hall?"

"I checked there" Ginny told him, her voice was no longer filled with anger but was replaced with concern.

"Quidditch Pitch?"

"I've checked everywhere Draco but here, that's why I was so Certain he was in here" she told him, "Oh no, what if he's missing!?"

"Don't worry! We'll find him, oh Merlin he can't be missing! He's in Hogwarts somewhere, I know it" He reassured ginny. "I'll check the room of requirement, you'll check the secret chambers and uh get everyone to check everywhere else"

Draco ran out of the dorms and sprinted across to the fifth floor where the room of requirement was Harry, I need Harry nothing. Draco tried all different variations on what room his boyfriend would go into but nothing, he was starting to get really concerned. He walked back into the dorm rooms hoping the rest of the professors found him, maybe when he walked into the room Harry would be in there?

"Not in the room of requirement, has anybody found anything?" He asked, nobody said a word, their heads turning to see if anybody had any information, Draco's heart ached as he realised that his Harry was missing. "Are you sure we checked everywhere? Maybe there was a room we missed-"

"Draco face it. Harry Potter is missing" One of the professors told Draco, he broke down and started crying in the middle of the floors, remembering everything they shared from their first year to their first date to their first kiss, he will never get any of those things again, Harry was gone.

-------------------------------- -------------------------------- --------------------------------

"Professor McGonagall, Harry is missing!!! He's not in the castle, he's not at Ginny's!" Draco frantically told the headmistress, Mcgonagall looked at Draco for a moment wondering if he was lying or trying to stir up trouble. "Please professor, I need your help"

"Are you sure he's missing? Maybe he went for a walk? Maybe he's in hogsmeade? Maybe he's-" She started but Draco cut her off.

"No! He's missing!!! He would've told me or someone that he was going out, are you going to help me or not?"

"I'm afraid Professor Malfoy that we can't provide an official missing report until its been 24 hours since that person hasn't came back to Hogwarts, could you wait 18 hours?" She asked and Draco slid to the floor, his heart breaking all over again, tears streamed down his face wondering if he'll ever see Harry again.

"Please professor, I can't live without him, he's the only person who's ever cared about me! I need him, please help me" Draco pleaded between sobs. Mcgonagall stood up and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Draco, but the rules are the rules. I'm sure that he'll come back in these 18hours and we won't need to file any reports on Harry, alright?" Draco nodded, "Now go and rest, I will cancel classes for today, I'm sure all students and professors are panicking right now and we can't teach in this condition"

Draco walked out of the head mistresses office and walked into his dorm, it was empty, probably because everybody was having lunch in the great hall, he walked over to Harry's bed and decided to take a nap on there, as he cuddled up into the blankets the familiar smell of Harry filled his nose setting off his crying again.

Then he felt something crinkle beneath his head, curiously he picked up the pillow to see a note underneath, he quickly grabbed the note and tried to read it but his hands were too shaky. He ran to the desks tripping over in the process and placed the note on it so he could read it.

Dear Draco,

I know you'll find this note, I'm counting on you to find it. I know you're probably stresses right now and you are frantically trying to find me but don't bother, I've found myself a nice place to stay, somewhere nobody will find me. I'm sorry that things had to end up this way but I have no choice, let me explain.

Ever since we've been together or even interested in each other it's caused so much trouble, not that I regret being with you because I want to be with you forever and live a happily ever after with a few kids. What I'm saying is that if I'm not there things will be better, from the moment I've stepped into Hogwarts I've only caused danger to all people.

I'm sure I'll come back in a few days, weeks, months or even years, who knows, but I promise you Draco I will be coming back. You all need a break from me. I need a break from me. I'm to caught up between feeling guilty and love from all different angles that I haven't had any moments to relax and figure out who I am.

Before I come back I need to figure out who I am.

I love you Draco,

From Harry Potter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a Topsy Tervy chapter isn't it? I'm sorry but I promise you that this story will have a happy ending xx I hope you enjoyed