Chapter 8

Ah, sorry I've had little to no inspiration this week! On top of that I've been busy with tests, meetings with my therapists and getting ready for halloween. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating on this as much as I used to! This chapter will be shitty and not as well written as my other ones so like i said before, I'm sorry... Try to enjoy.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

"Harry, please, kiss me" Draco begged to me, we were standing in the corridors getting ready to go into our first class to teach, the hallway was crowded and I can imagine what everyone would think if I kissed him right here, but I didn't care, I wanted to kiss him more than anything in the world.

"Are you sure you want to do this here? We could go somewhere more private or-" I started but he cut me off.

"No! I can't wait any longer, I want you to kiss me! Now!" he begged some more and I cupped his cheeks and smashed my lips onto his, my body burning with fire and every single sense I had disappeared, I heard the children in the corridors gasp and clap but it was all faint, everything was Draco. Draco, Draco, Draco.

"Harry? Psst, Harry" I heard Neville try to wake me up as he shook me, I open my eyes and grunted, it was still dark and I could barely see. I put on my glasses and my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkened room.

"Hello Neville, what are you doing waking me up at this hour?" I grumbled and Neville sat opposite to me in my bed, I could just make out him biting his lip and him trying to say something but he didn't know how. "Just spit it out!"

"What's going on with you and Draco-" he began but I interrupted him.

"nothing! We're just friends!" I cut him off a little too quickly, Neville looked at me unconvinced and raised his eyebrow. "What? Draco and I aren't a... Couple! We both have wives and I have a kid! Get your head out of the clouds Neville! If you were hoping for some boy on boy action or whatever-"

"Harry! I care about Ginny as much as you do! I'm concerned! I saw you two in the restaurant, you were flirting your asses off! I don't want you to hurt her!" he whisper yelled and I crossed my arms in rage.

"It was platonic flirting!" I fought back, (Dan explaining the flirting in every spooky week vid... Oops wrong fandom)

"I see the way you look at each other! I know you want something more with Draco! I know you want to pretend like you don't have a wife and continue this little.... Thing you've got going on!" he was yelling now. I hated how he was right and at the moment, I hated him.

"For Merlin's sake longbottom!" I yelled back, "Have you ever stopped to think that maybe I love my wife? I would never cheat on her!"

"Longbottom? Now you're turning into him you filthy cheater! I will catch you Potter! I will prove to Ginny that you're in love with the man she helped defend you from!" He finally said and turned away, slamming the door behind him. My heart thumped in my chest, I couldn't let Ginny know about my major crush on Draco.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

"Morning Harry, you're looking tired" Draco told me as I sat down next to him in the great hall, I remembered the dream I had last night and blushed, I also remembered the conversation between Neville and I, I looked over and we locked eyes.

"I'm pretty tired, good thing it's a sunday" I turned away from neville and looked into the comforting eyes of Draco. He looked alot happier today, he was wearing a constant smile and his eyes were much more blue than before. "You look happy"

"I am happy... I mean, I did get to take the man of my dreams on a date" he winked and I felt my cheeks heat up. I look over to Neville to see him busy with something else, I grabbed Draco's tie and untied it, throwing it onto the floor below us

"Not the only thing that's going to be taken off today" I winked back and it was his turn to blush, I heard him whimper slightly and I grinned in satisfaction, "I'm off to have a nap now, goodnight my baby ferret"

"Night sweetscar" he grinned back and I sent a flirtatious wink before heading back to my dorm room, I remembered what it felt like to take Draco's tie off and my body tingled when I pictured taking more off of him. I mentally slapped myself, I couldn't let my sexual thoughts get in the way, Neville will do anything to make sure Ginny knows I have a crush on Draco.

Instead of going into my dorm I turned to the room of requirement, I walked inside and instead of a usually colorful room there was a mirror, a mirror I knew far too well, the mirror of erised. When I looked into the mirror last I could see my parents, they were standing next to me smiling down at me like I was their only pride and joy in the world.

Now, I saw me, Albus was there too, my parents were playing with him, I then saw Draco walking up to me and kissed me on the forehead. Ginny wasn't there, she was nowhere to be seen.

Do I even love her anymore?

I looked down into my hands then put my gaze back onto the mirror, Draco and I were now in the kitchen giggling together and having a flour fight. It was an obvious sign that I needed to break up with Ginny, it was an obvious sign that I needed Draco.

"I need to see Draco" I whispered to myself. I ran out of the room of requirement not caring about a thing in the world, I barged into the great hall and saw it was mostly empty, I saw Draco nowhere. I groaned and went into the professors common room, only Draco was there, he was sitting by the fireplace.

"Hello Harry, what happened to your nap?" he asked, I didn't speak, I couldn't speak, all that was going through my mind was him. "Harry?" he asked, I still didn't speak at all, I was mesmerized by draco's beauty, he was astonishing, like an angel.

"Oh Draco, for Merlin's sake draco" I grumbled before running up to him and smashing my lips to his.

----------------------- ----------------------- -----------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Sorry it was short! I'll try to keep up with this more, I promise. Anyways I'm so excited for halloween! Spooooooookkkkyyyyyyy scccaaarrrrryyyyyyy skkkkkeellleeeetoooonnnnssss