Lolirock: a new princess

My name is Anna the daughter of Colin and Isabelle present rulers of my home planet Coralix. I never knew my purpose in life because my brother, Ian was to fulfill the family tradition of being the guardian of the three stars of Ephedia; the star of Volta representing fun, Xeris representing discipline and Ephedia representing love which when combined becomes a star for the princesses or guardian to use, this tradition was hereditary and my brother was the oldest and foretold to protect the stars just like my dad and I never knew whether I would become a time keeper like my mum. I decided to join the Institute of Princess Defenders Program or IPDP for short to help bring back the lost princess to finally defeat Gramorr and save Ephedia. There I met two girls by the names of Talia and Auriana who I later befriended. Before I knew it I was chosen into the final three alongside Talia and Auriana to go to earth but I was called by my parents and told Ian was lost in the Evergreen fog and that I needed to become the guardian of the Ephedian stars in place of my brother. I was completely devastated not only because of my brother but because I had to leave my friends against my will. I left for guardian training in sorrow. Now I am to master my training, protect the stars and find the princesses of Volta, Xeris and Ephedia so that they could use the stars and the light of the blue moon to defeat Gramorr.

By the time my training was completed I learnt Gramorr had already been defeated but Praxina was threatening earth. I got to a place called Sunny Bay where Princess Iris lived. I was so excited at the thought of meeting the princesses that I forgot how their charms looked like. I didn't know what to do so I entered a smoothie shop to think things through. As I got to the smoothie shop I saw a young boy with beautiful brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. I have to admit he was pretty cute but not my type.

"Hi um, I have no idea what to get but can you give me the best smoothie?"

"Sure, by the way I'm Nathaniel, I haven't seen you here before are you new in sunny bay?" the boy asked

"Yes"

"Well we don't want you getting lost so here's a map town, what's your name again?" he asked

"Its Anna but you can call me Anna"

I accepted the map and waited for my smoothie. I sat down trying to remember what I was told the charms looked like when I started to panic and ramble about how my brother wouldn't have forgotten and would have been prepared for this, I felt the tears trickle from my eyes and knew there was no way of keeping them back so I let them flow. Then I hear music coming from the TV showing a band of three girls, two of which I could not really see called lolirock playing the best song I had ever heard. I see them using Ephedian magic as special affects so I think to myself that the girls could be the princesses I have been searching for. I ask Nathaniel who the girl I could see was and where she lived and he told me her name, said doesn't live too far and gave me their address.