chapter 4

I am still unconscious and I hear that same voice again

"You can't be with Zack"

"Who are you? What are you? , How did you get inside my head? And how did you make me blackout"

"I am the star and I have the ability to enter my guardians head as I please and the blackout was a minor punishment for having feelings for that boy"

"But why can't I, guardians can fall in love with humans"

"Foolish girl for your own sake you better forget about that boy"

I then woke up to see the girls at my side

"Are you ok?" Iris asked

"We were all so worried" Auriana said while hugging me

'What happened' Talia asked

"It is all a little bit fussy but I remember a voice saying you cannot be with him then I got a splitting headache making me to black out"

"Did you see anything when you blacked out because it looked like you where struggling" she asked

I get another headache trying to recall the memory but it doesn't work

'Let's give her some space to rest' Iris suggested

'No let's start training'

'Are you sure?' she asked

'Positive'

We get to the arena and Talia advice me to transform so I don't get too weak

"Why do you have a different symbol when you transform" Auriana asks

"Because the symbol I have after my transformation is my family symbol and the stars are my guardian symbol"

'Ok'

'Here these are the star rings, it will improve your powers and your weapons but be careful it drains more magic than your normal spells. I am going to start with using it to enhance you weapons. Auriana I'll start with you, your star represents fun the major personality of you so I don't think you should over think it and I'm sure you won't so just be you, channel all the things that make you happy, center it and touch the star and use your weapon to aim for your target and say 'staris Volta, it enhances your weapon and with one strike can destroy your target, that is your most powerful spell but be wise with it the spell drains a lot of your energy and that goes for all of you girls'

She tries the spell and her weapon with one swing of her ribbon, destroys the target dummies.

'That was so cool' she shouted

'Talia do the same but think of all the things she was fighting for because her planet was a planet of warriors who kept in mind what they were fighting for to keep them strong'

She obeyed and the same happened to her.

'Next is Iris, do the same but to think of all the things that she loved and focus on that.

She did as I instructed but her power was bigger than the rest.

"You have a large amount of power you must love so many things just like your mum"

"How did you know my mum?" she asked

"My parents and your parents were close friends"