L.A.

It's 4 am in the morning.

I'm boarding the airplane. Who's this crazy to pick a flight at this time? I am. But anything for my heroes. I search for my seatnumber and take a seat.

Here I come L.A.

The flight was going well and before I knew the airplane started to land.

"Hello L.A. city of my heroes..." I whispered.

The wait for the suitcases was really long, so I decided to walk around. It was crowded. I nearly tripped, but someone was fast enough to save me from hitting the floor. I almost choked when I saw who saved me.
Scott.

I looked into those beautiful blue eyes and all I could do was looking at him like a stupid goat. He smiled at me.

"That was a quick save!" He said.

I couldn't stop staring.

"Quick save, it surely is"

I heard another familiar voice. Mitch.

OMG! My heroes! Here, with me.

I got out of my trance.

"Oh umm... Thanks. I was waiting for my suitcase, but it's so crowded." I rambled.

Great move... 😬 What would they think of me now?

Mitch giggled. He has the cutest giggle ever!

"I know right?"

"We were waiting for our suitcases too. We just got back from vacation." Scott said.

I was still shocked that I actually bumped into my heroes. The reason that I decided to go to L.A. was to meet them and now I am talking to them! Well, kind of... Since my nerves were killing me.

"Oh, nice..." I replied.

I didn't know what to say.

"And you? You seem to be so stressed out." Scott said.

"Oh umm... I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you?" Mitch asked.

Damn.

"I think so. It's not an every day thing to bump into your umm... idols?" I managed to tell them.

"Idols? You know who we are? You actually know us?!" Mitch started to jump up and down.

It was the cutest thing ever to experience.

"Umm... I do. You're Superfruit, right?" I said.

"Yes, we are!" Mitch shrieked.

Scott smiled at me. I blushed.

"Shall we go pick up the suitcases then?" Scott asked.

"Umm... Sure." I answered softly.

"Don't be shy, we don't bite." Mitch said.

I smiled at him.

Yes! I've bumped into my heroes!

Their suitcases were on the same machine as mine and I thanked God for that.

As we got our suitcases, we walked to the exit.

"Umm... Well... This is a goodbye then, I guess..." I said with a sad expression on my face.

"Goodbye? Why?" Mitch asked.

"Well, we've got our suitcases now and I guess we'll have to go our own ways now..." I explained.

Scott smiled and I caught myself blushing again.

"Why don't you have a coffee with us? There's a Starbucks here!" He said and looked at me.

Mitch nodded in agreement.
I fell silent.

My heroes... They want to drink coffee with me? Like hanging around at Starbucks? This is insane! I must be dreaming!

"Umm... Sure.... Coffee it is!" I answered happily.

We walked to Starbucks and we took a seat.

"So, what's your name?" Scott asked.

"My name is ×your name×..." I said.

"Wow, that's a gorgeous name!" Mitch smiled.

"Thanks... You two have beautiful names too..."

"Aww... Do you live here?" Scott asked.

"Umm... No..."

"Where do you live? Why are you in L.A.?" Mitch looked at me.

What if I would tell them that I went to L.A. just to meet them? They'd think I'm CRAZY!

I decided to tell the truth. I could feel my heartbeat racing fast.

"Umm... I live in ×your hometown×, but I went to L.A. just to meet you..." I admitted.

Silence fell and I saw them looking at me.

"Guys?"

Mitch smiled at me and I felt relieved.

"I just can't believe a fan would do that, just for us." He said softly.

I felt uncomfortable by being called a fan, but that was who I was. I just wanna hang out with them, like being friends.

"How long are you planning to stay in L.A.?" Scott asked me.

"As long as possible, until I would bump into you..." I said shyly.

Scott and Mitch looked at each other and had one of those silent conversations together for a moment.

"We could give you a tour and we could hang out with you" Scott said.

"Yes! Sounds great!" Mitch squealed.

"Wow, I would love to!" I said and smiled at the two boys.

Going to L.A. was my best decision ever!