Vacation.

The sun is burning. Hawaii seems to have really hot summers. I'm on vacation with a friend of mine. She offered to pay for the hotel, since I'm quite broke after I'd paid for the ticket.

"Shut up! Stop talking about them!" She said, listening to my fangirling about Mitch and Scott like forever.
"They are so cute! I can't believe how cute they are! I've never seen people this cute!" I fangirled.
"Gee, thanks huh..."
"Aww, you're cute too... But you're my friend."
"Yes and they are like... Umm, celebs?" She sassed.
"You're so sassy... Like Mitch!" I giggled.
My friend rolled her eyes and slapped my arm.

"You're really into them, aren't you?"
"Yes, look at them... Aren't they fcute?" I said, using their funny word.
"Fcute? That's not a word!" She said, looking at a picture of Mitch and Scott on my cellphone.
"It is! Well, Scott wanted to say fuck but he turned it into f...cute. Since then we are using the word fcute." I rambled.
"You're weird."
"Yes, but let me be. They live so many miles away from me! It's safe to be weird."
"Umm... (your name). I guess they aren't really far away from you now..." She looked over my shoulder staring behind me.

I turned my face to the direction she was staring at and my jaw dropped. I saw Mitch and Scott tanning on beachtowels.
"That's them, right?" She asked.
"OMG! I can't believe this! They're here! OMG! What should I do? I can't walk up to them! Look at my gangrene!" I freaked out and pointed at my toe.
"So? Look, the brunette has gangrene too..." She pointed at Mitch.
"Are you insane?! Don't point at him! And Mitch doesn't have gangrene... It's because he's wearing tiiiiiiiiny shoes!" I said, trying to sound like Mitch in one of the Superfruit videos.

I heard someone giggle. Familiar giggle.
"That's right, queen." Mitch shouted.
"Oh my g... Is he pointing at me???" I whispered to my friend.
"Well duh... Go have a talk."
"I... I can't... I will faint..."
"No, you won't..." She said and she dragged me to the boys.
"Hi, do you mind if we join you? My friend here can't stop fangirling and I thought she could have a talk with you... IF she doesn't faint." She said and I felt my cheeks turn red.
"Thanks for the GREAT intro." I said sarcastically, giving her the death look.

"Oh, sure... You can join us. Hi, I'm Scott and this is Mitch. Who are you?" Scott said and he shaked our hands, Mitch did too. We said our names and sat next to them.
"Try to breathe, (your name)." Mitch laughed.
"I'm trying... I'm..." I said and shut my mouth as I heard that I was trying to sound like Mitch again. Gee, fangirling makes me copy them.
"Are you on vacation too?" Scott asked. I nodded.
"Where are you staying?" Mitch asked, he took a sip of his cocktail.
"We are staying at (name of hotel, number of your room)." I answered. The nerves has gotten down a bit.
"Wow... That's next to ours!!!" Scott laughed.

I was shocked to hear that and I squeezed my friends' arm.
"Cool!" She said.
"Since you're so tensed, I think you should get comfortable with us. We are just human, like any others. So, movienight at ours tonight? Ladies..." Mitch asked.
I couldn't believe my own damn ears... Was Mitch asking us to hang out with them? But before I could answer Mitch, my friend was smiling at them.
"Sure, around 8?" She said and the boys nodded.
"See you then and it's (room number of them)."
"Ok."

This vacation was sure going to be interesting... I smiled. Hawaii is so awesome!