The meet and greet.

I was standing in the line to meet and greet Pentatonix. I was soooo nervous. Just 5 girls in front of me, I was having trouble with breathing now.
Please, don't faint...

I step closer to them. Oh, 2 girls in front of me. This goes quite fast! I could feel my heartbeat racing, I glanced at Mitch.
Fuck, he is so beautiful!
I glanced at Scott too.
Wow, so handsome and Kevin... So adorable. Kirst... Huh? Where is she?

"Hi, what's your name?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw Mitch looking up at me with a genuine smile on his face. I blushed.
"Oh, umm... Hi, my name is..."
Shit! I forgot my name! This stress ain't good for me.
"Yes?" Mitch smiled.
"Sorry, my name is (your name)." I said, happy that I managed to say something to my idol.

"That's a beautiful name. Hi, my name is Mitch." He joked.
I chuckled. "I know, silly."
OMG! Did I call him 'silly'?!
"Wow, you're so comfortable with him." Scott suddenly said, smiling at me.
"Umm... I guess..." I blushed, again.
"You're the last one, finally." Kevin laughed.
I looked behind me. Nobody was standing there. I smiled.

"The last one." I whispered.
"Do you want to take a picture with me?" Scott asked.
"Umm... Where's Kirstie?" I managed to ask.
"She's backstage with Matt and Avi."
WTF? Matt and Avi are together? That's so funny and so cool at the same time!
"Matt and Avi together? That would be an awesome bass boost!" I joked.
Mitch giggled. I melted at his giggle, so adorable!
"Picture?" Scott reminded me.
I nodded and he stood next to me, I smiled.
Wow, he's so tall!

"I'm the last one, right? So... Can I meet Kirstie, Matt and Avi backstage?" I asked shyly.
"Wow! You're not shy at all!" Mitch gasped.
"Actually, I am... Sorry for asking."
"No, no... You can, but I was amazed by your guts." Mitch said and he led me backstage.
I saw Kirstie jamming with Matt and Avi.
"Hey guys, this is a fan. Her/His name is (your name)." Mitch smiled.
"Ugh, I'm not a fan!"
"You're not?"
"Umm... Well, I am. But it's weird to be called a fan since I'm talking to you. Without fainting, you know."

Mitch looked at me.
"You're silly."
"Thanks."
I shaked hands with Kirstie, Matt and Avi, they were so kind. Scott and Kevin joined us. We chilled on the couch and I've had the time of my life with them. They followed me on social media after we said our goodbyes.

Gee, this is a memorable evening.