Contest.

It was a sunny day. I walked through the mall, enjoying the music that played through my earbuds.

People were gathering to one particular spot and it caught my attention. I walked to that spot too and I couldn't believe my eyes... Pentatonix, my favorite acapella group stood there. I pushed myself through the crowd to stand in front of them.

I looked at Scott and Mitch... Wow, they were even more beautiful in person. I smiled at them and my heart stopped for a second when I saw Scott smiling back at me. I looked away, blushing like a weirdo.

"So, there's a contest..." Mitch told everyone.
"You can join the contest right here, right now..." Scott added.
"This is going to be so much fun!" Kirstie squealed. Kevin smiled at her.
"Scotty, please tell the audience more!" Mitch said.

Scott smiled widely, gosh I love that smile... It took me a second before I realized that I stared at him. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to Scott.
"S-Scott?" I stuttered.
"Mitch! I think we have a fan here!" Scott laughed.
I blushed again.
"Hi, what's your name?" Scott whispered.
I told him my name.

"I think (your name) wants to join our contest!" Scott said to Mitch and he took my hand to bring me to Mitch.
"Well, (your name) nice to have you here!" Mitch greeted me.
"T-Thanks... What's the c-contest about?" I stuttered again.
"You're so cute. Don't be nervous." Scott said.
"It's kinda hard not to be nervous when you're having your crush standing in front of you." I blurted out.
Now it was Scott who was blushing.
"Oops..." I whispered, I was embarrassed.

"Am I your crush?" Scott asked me, he seemed curious.
"Could we talk about this later? I think 300 people are watching us having this conversation." I said.
"Yes, sure." Scott chuckled.
Mitch gathered some more people to join the contest. There were 5 of us now. They were obviously no fans.

The contest was a Pentatonix Trivia. I smirked. I'm so gonna win this...
And I was right, I won the contest.
"Yes! You're the winner of this contest, (your name)." Mitch announced.
"Yay!" I cheered.
"You want to know your price?" Kirstie asked.
"Sure..." I tried to say as calm as possible, but from inside I was screaming.
Kevin walked to me and gave me his brightest smile.
"You've won 4 hours private time with one of us, (your name)!" Kevin said.

I gasped. That's great! But wait...
"Just with ONE of you?" I asked.
"Yes..." Kevin replied.
I looked at Scott and Mitch, I smirked.
"Then I'll choose Scömíche! Because you two are one!" I laughed.
They both looked up at me.
"You're smart!" Mitch giggled.
"Just ONE" Kevin said.
"Aww... Come on, Kev... I can't choose between them..." I whined.

Mitch looked at Scott and smiled.
"You know what? Since Scotty seems to be really excited to hang out with you, choose him." Mitch said.
"But I wanna hang out with you too, Mitchy..." I pouted. Secretly I was beyond happy that I got to hang out with Scott.
"I think it's all going to be fine." Mitch laughed as he watched Scott walking to me.

"I'm going to take what's mine now..." I joked as I took Scott by his hand.
He blushed and gave me a sweet smile.
I stared at him.
"This is going to be so much fun..." I smirked, squeezing Scott's hand gently.
"Yes..." Scott smirked back.