Audition.

It's 7 am. The alarm clock beeps.
Damn, I don't want to wake up... But...
I suddenly sit straight up.

"The audition is today!" I squeal.

I hurry up and start doing my morning routine. It takes me 1 hour to get ready and I walk to the studios, it's near my house. I so want to have this role. I can dream the scripts.

The building is big and I almost got lost. Finally I arrive in the room where the auditions are. There are four people in front of me. I sit down, I feel slightly nervous. The door opens and a tall blonde guy walks in, I gasp.

He looks at me and he smiles. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. I look down at my feet before he sees me blushing like crazy. It takes 30 minutes before a lady walks to us.

"Hello, I'm Candice. You're here for an audition, but I'm sure you're all aware of that." Candice giggles.

The blonde guy laughs and I feel myself melt at it.

"So, we need two people for the first audition, it's the on-screen kiss script." Candice starts.

I've read that script, but I didn't realize that I had to do a real audition of that too.

"Sure, why not?" The blonde guy smirks.

"Your name?" Candice asks.

"Scott. Scott Hoying." The blonde guy, named Scott, says.

"So, who wants to join Scott here?" Candice smiles.

Silence.

I look at the people around me, nobody? Wow. Awkward, for Scott that is.

"What's your name?" Candice asks.

"M-Me?" I ask.

"Yes." Candice smiles.

"(Your name)." I answer.

"You're the kindest one. I pick you." Scott laughs.

My breath stops in my throat. He wants to do the on-screen kiss with me? I blush again.

I walk to the small stage with Scott and Candice. She hands us the script, Scott reads it over. I can dream this script. It's short, but passionate.

"Ready?" Scott asks.

"I think so." I answer.

"Do your thing." Candice smiles.

I feel nervous, he is so handsome and I'm going to kiss him.

"I'm Mike and you are Nel in this one. Just to make sure." Scott smiles.

I nod, okay here I go.

"Mike! You're home! Our son left this afternoon." I say as I give Scott a hug.

"Honey, traffic was hell." Scott complains and he pulls away from the hug.

"You know I don't like that use of words in this house." I pout.

"I know, darling. I'm just exhausted." Scott sighs.

"My hard working man." I smile as I put my hand on Scott's jaw softly, making Scott look into my eyes.

Scott smiles at me. I feel butterflies. I got caught in the moment for a bit, until Scott continues.

"My lovely wife." Scott whispers, not breaking our eyecontact.

"Yes. What do you think of having some quality time together? You... Me... A bubblebath..." I say, trying my best to sound seductive.

"Sounds great" Scott smiles.

Okay, here it comes. He is going to kiss me now. I look at him and take a deep quiet breath. He cups my cheeks and leans in. I close my eyes and I sigh a little when I feel his lips on mine.

The kiss is passionate, but slow. Our lips move in sync. He opens his mouth and slips his tongue into mine. I freeze for a second, not knowing what to do. This wasn't in the script, right? It was supposed to be a peck and not a heated make-out session. I decide to swirl my tongue around his. He pulls me closer. I lose myself in his touch.

Candice clears her throat, but that doesn't make us stop.

"You two will definitely get the role. What a passion!" Candice laughs.

Scott pulls back from the kiss, smiling as he looks at me.

"Congratulations, (your name). I'm happy that I can do this more often with you." Scott smirks.

"Same to you and yes, me too. I would like to do this in my free time with you too though." I smile.

"My pleasure." Scott says as he kisses me again.

I smile into the kiss when I hear people cheering around us. This is going to be the time of my life.