Together forever.

***WARNING: Death***

I hovered around, still confused of what just had happened.
I saw my pale body in the hospitalbed.
My mom was crying. I couldn't handle that, so I hovered to somewhere else.
"What should I do now?" I whispered to myself.
I've passed away and now I'm some sort of ghost. Hilarious, because I've never believed in ghosts and now I am one.

I watched some people shiver as I hovered by.
Weird, could they feel me?
Ghosts can go anywhere.
Wait, anywhere?
I suddenly wondered how I could go to another place.
You see, when I was alive I was a fan of Superfruit. Well, I still am. Just not alive anymore...

I closed my eyes, imagining Mitch in front of me. He's my favorite. Scott is handsome too, but I feel more related to Mitch. I keep my focus on the image of Mitch in my mind. Suddenly I feel myself being sucked in some weird dimension. When I open my eyes I find myself on the balcony of the Scomansion.

My heart jumps and I hover around, until I meet Scott and Mitch in the livingroom.
"We're going to be late!" Scott said.
"Relax, we still have 20 minutes left." Mitch replied.
Scott shrugged.
"Yes, 20 minutes left... The ride is 25 minutes! I'm in the car. See you there." Scott walked away, I stepped aside.

Mitch gathered his things together and followed Scott soon, but he walked right through me. Mitch stopped, his breath hitched. Mine too.
That felt so strange!
Mitch shrugged and shaked his head softly.
"Strange things happen." Mitch whispered.

I hovered after him and managed to place myself in the backseat of the car. Being a ghost is weird.
"Don't text and drive, that's dangerous!" Mitch warned Scott.
"I'm doing okay." Scott said.
"No, it's dangerous. Mitch is right." I whispered.
"D-Did you hear that?" Mitch asked.
"Hear what?" Scott smiled.
"Someone whispered to me." Mitch gasped.

My hands flew to my mouth.
He could HEAR me? That's not good.
I teared up, thinking of what would happen next. Somehow I knew.
"I think you're going insane." Scott joked as he texted someone.
"I'm serious. I'm not going insane and... SCOTT!!! WATCH OUT!!!" Mitch yelled.

But it was too late. The truck met us at a high speed and hit our car. The car flew off road with us in it. My heart raced fast, it was scary. I knew I couldn't die, since I already was a ghost. I couldn't handle to watch Mitch crash into the window, glass shattering around him.
I hovered out of the car and watched it roll downhill.

After the car stopped rolling, I hovered near. I was devastated as I watched the scene. I saw Scott on the ground 2 feet away from the car, his seatbelt strangled around his waist. I couldn't see Mitch anywhere. I hovered closer to the car. There he was. Mitch was in the carwreck, helpless. He wasn't moving.

I cried. I wanted to call an ambulance, but realized I couldn't. Luckily someone ran to the car and she called an ambulance.
Everything is going to be alright...

"Mitch, be strong." I whispered.
"Why should I be?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Mitch standing there. I gasped and looked back and forth at Mitch's body in the car to Mitch standing there.
"You've passed away..." I sobbed.
"Yeah, I guess so... I think God has sent me an angel." Mitch said and he looked at me with a wide smile.

I blushed. Was this really happening? Did he really like me?
"Angels don't excist, but if they do you sure are one." I flirted.
Mitch smiled. Gosh, I love his smile.
Suddenly a blinding ray of light burst right out of the sky. My jaw dropped, realizing what it was.

"You know what this means, right?" I said.
Mitch smiled at me and he held my hand.
"Do you want to do this together?" Mitch asked.
"Yes. Together forever." I sighed as we walked into the light.