Prologue

Anger and loneliness is all that he knew. Fear and pain was all that those people who associated with him knew. Arnav Singh Raizada the owner of a lot of hotels and casinos, was a big name in the business world. But only a few people knew about his grey shades. Only a few were aware that he is also ASR - the mafia boss.

Sitting in his penthouse ASR was sharing a drink with his right hand man and trustworthy employee Aman Singhania. For Aman his mentor Arnav and mafia boss ASR both held a special place. After all it was Arnav who found him on the streets starving and begging. It was this mafia boss who gave him a new life.

"Fix a meeting with Khanna tomorrow afternoon. I want to finalize the deal for his hotel. I have given him enough time to think over my proposal." Arnav ordered Aman.

"And if he still does not agree Arnav?" Aman asked.

"Shhhhh...there is nothing like NO in the dictionary of Arnav Singh Raizada. And if he still continues to be his arrogant self, I have no issues in introducing him to ASR." Arnav said with a smirk.

The night passed with the two men drinking silently and thinking about life. But the games of Devi Maiyya are really weird. The rules are set and the players are like puppets. They believe that they are their own god but no one can go against DM for sure.

DM had plans. Big plans. For this broken and dark soul. She had decided already, who will brighten up the dark world of ASR. The one who will give a new meaning to the life of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Prince of Darkness was about to meet the Princess of Light. A bubbly and chirpy bomb in the name of Khushi Kumari Gupta was about to explode in his life.