Avoidance is not a possibility!

Khushi POV
I am glad that finally it is sunday. Lolo and me are super excited. We are on our way to Dream-house. Its been ages since we met Mother Fernandes and the kids. Although due to circumstances of life I have moved forward, but still my orphanage will remain as my maiden house, my first shelter.

On reaching the orphanage, we were welcomed with extreme enthusiasm. Shweta, the chatterbox and prankster of Dream-house was the first one to spot us. She practically screamed our names and ran to hug Lolo and me. And pretty soon the entire orphanage was crowding us. I got a little teary eyed watching the love of my cuties. Some of them were babies when they came to this place. I have raised a lot of them. We have had our fair share of fights and fun.

It took Lolo ages to calm them down. And finally after a good 5 minutes both of us moved ahead towards the playground area. As usual Mother Fernandes was sitting on her wooden swing set talking to Ashok uncle, the manager of Dream-house.
I quickly ran towards her and hugged her with all my strength.
"Ooomph...Khushi my child! How are you?" She asked with a beautiful smile on her face.
"I am fine Mother. But it seems you did not miss me at all huh." I muttered in mock sadness.
"Really? I did not? Before I could blame you...you turned the table on me huh." She said while twisting my ear.
"Oouch. Sorry. Sorry. I admit I did not come and meet you last week. But I did not do it deliberately. Trust me Mother." I said trying to get away my ear away from her hand.

She stopped the punishment when Lolo came and gave her a tight hug.
"Mother Fernandes this is all Khushi's fault. She does not love you at all." Lolo said with a smirk.
"You freak!!! You are so dead." Saying that I started chasing her while she circled around swing.
"Ok. Ok. Time-out. Sit down both of you. Let me see you properly. There is so much that I need to ask from my girls. How is life treating you dear? Are you happy with what you achieved in life till now?"
And then started our 2 hours long gossip with Mother Fernandes. We never hide anything from Mother. So we opened up about everything. Lolo kindly mentioned about Mr. Addict too. And then the talk turned into arguements, as expected.

Arnav POV
"Are you sure about this Vikram? Remember one wrong lead and I wont hesitate to kill you. This is about my worst enemy JD. So dont even think about making a mistake." I said harshly on the phone.
"I am 100% sure ASR. I have been following the lead for the past 3 days. He is the one who can help us with the whereabouts of JD."
"Alright. Send me the location of this guy." Saying that I cut the call and turned towards Aman who was sitting on the passengers seat. Currently we are driving.

"As per Vikram, there is a guy who can lead us to JD." I said to him.
"Okay. Let make a move then." Aman replied.
"Yes." I said.
"Arnav.." he whispered.
"Yes.."
"What are you gonna do with JD once you find him. I know he is responsible for your parents death. But how are you planning to punish him?" He asked
"I will reveal it when the time is right. Timing is always important Aman." I said casually.

Vikram texted me the guy's location and using the navigator Aman and I followed the directions.

Khushi POV
"Fine. Mr. Raizada is your superman alright." I said angrily.
"Koko. Whats wrong with you? I mean the guy apologized. Mother you tell me...why is there a need to keep grudges. He said sorry. And I have forgiven and forgotten already." Lolo tried to explain.
"You are absolutely right my child. Listen Khushi, this world is like an examination hall and our life here is like a practical exam. Your actions and deeds are the only way of scoring. Forget what he has done. Why dont you try and be friends with him?"

Hahaha. Mother is really sweet. She has no idea that what sort of an angry Bull he is. Imagine me and him being friends. Seriously. Apocalypse is close.

"Please Mother. Let it go. Its useless to discuss about him. Lets go and have our tea. After that we will take your leave."
Lolo nodded in return knowing well that we had to clean the apartment today.
"Alright my child. Lets go." Mother replied.

Arnav POV
The navigator stopped working all of a sudden. Ughhhhh. What the...
"Damn this 4G networks. The signal is dead here." I said in anger.
"The cellular towers of this area have some issues ASR." Aman stated.
In my anger I pressed the accelerator forcefully. But unfortunately at that very moment 2 ladies crossed that very road. Before I could take control of the steering wheel my car crashed into one of them.

"OH GOD!!!....Damn it!" I muttered and stepped out of my SUV to check on the woman I hurt. Aman joined me too. But both of us were pushed aside by the other woman. She was screaming and shouting for help.

It took me a while to understand what was going on...

Lavanya...the waitress to whom I apologized last night was screaming and crying while holding her bleeding friend...Khushi...MY KHUSHI...

OH MY....WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?!?!

Without another thought I quickly dashed towards Khushi. I shook her shoulders and screamed loudly...
"Wake up...WAKE UP DAMN IT!!! KHUSHI wake up!!!"
Not receiving any reply from her I lifted her in my arms and carried her to my SUV. Lavanya and Aman followed me hurriedly.

Aman and Lavanya were sitting in the waiting area outside her room. Right now Khushi was being treated by a doctor. And I was pacing back and forth restlessly. Like a fish who has been forced to survive on the land with no water to breath.
All the moments that we spent together since we met...came to my mind at this time. Her anger, sarcasm and compassion to help others.

We work here so that RICH and SNOBBISH PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN COME AND ENJOY YOUR DAY. YOU DEPEND ON OUR SERVICES. AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND...

Thats how one talks to crazy strangers. Stop changing the subject and answer me. Why are you following me? Were you paid to stalk me or something? Were you?..

Yes. I mean to say, you are a popular name in the business world. How will you tackle such a situation. If someone starts following you around. For example if you argued with a random person and due to some reason he turns crazy and stalks you like a mad man...what will you do?..

I have forgiven you...

YES!!!! I am aware about your problem. The mood swings, extreme anger, stalking me, and episodes of normalcy at times. Is it not obvious? And you just admitted that a while ago. Did you not ask me just now 'how come I am aware about your feelings?' Are you going to deny that too?..

Seeing her all hurt today made me realize something really important. My hypothesis was completely wrong.

Khushi Kumari Gupta is definitely destined to survive in this world and be with Arnav Singh Raizada.