Disease called Jealously!

Arnav POV
The next two days were pretty hectic for me. The lead who was supposed to help me with JD had confessed that his boss will arrive here in Delhi by the end of this month. And currently JD was hiding in New York from the interpol.
I so wanted to head to NY but then waiting here in India will be more convenient. My sources are stronger over here. I can easily trap him here in my city. That would make things simpler.
While AR Designs was conducting a grand fashion show by next week in The Leela Palace Hotel. Both the areas of my work needed organising and planning at the moment.

Moreover, things were progressing with Khushi too. Last night after her continuous pestering I declared that she is a special friend. I know I am stalling. But I am a little worried about her reaction or should I say rejection. I dont know how am I gonna survive if I loose her?

But I have seen something in those caramel eyes. What if she recognizes these feelings. What if its mutual? Damn it!!! Maybe its time to stop running from Amans questions. He will definitely give a sound advice. Yeah I am sure.

Khushi POV
"Oh really Varun? Is that so? Whats her name? Come on tell us..." I teased Varun as we sat together for dinner at our place.
Varun had arrived this morning to spend the weekend with us. Me and Lolo were on cloud nine. After all Varun holds a special place in our hearts. A brother from another mother Varun left the orphanage when Lolo and I were just teenagers. He is five years elder to us. We stayed in touch even after he left for his job in Kanpur. He is a government servant now.
And right now we are teasing the hell out of him. Since he revealed the fact that he has a girlfriend.

"Why so shy Varun? Oh I see...so protective for her huhhh." Lolo teased him again when he smiled slightly.
"Oh come on dear. Do not tease our Varun. After all he has been taken from us. But atleast tell us her name." I said winking at Lolo.
"Her name is Priya. She works in my office." Varun said while looking at the both of us in amusement.

Arnav POV
"Aman....Aman...Damn it where are you?" I screamed on him from the phone.
"Just 2 minutes Arnav I am coming." He replied.
I hung up the phone in frustration. And kept waiting for him for what seemed liked hours to me.
And finally after 5 long minutes he arrived all huffing and puffing at my door.

"Come inside quickly. We need to chat." Saying this I went to my living room and sat on the sofa in tension about how to proceed further.
"Arnav you called me here to talk right? So say whatever is running in your mind right now. Come on, speak up." Aman said lightly to me.
Fine its time. Arnav just say whats on your mind. He will understand. Just say it.
"I think...no...I believe...no no...I know that I am in Love with her." I finally said it. Pheww. Yeah. I kept waiting for Aman to say something but it seemed he had zoned out in another world all of a sudden.
"Hello Aman!!!! I am talking to you. Why aint you saying anything damn it?!?!?"

After a pregnant pause he gave a look which clearly stated his denial.
Wow seriously just because I fell in love it is equivalent to a disaster now?
"Are you sure...Arnav? You are really in love?" He asked again reconfirming my thoughts.
"Yes. I have fallen in love. With Khushi. Do you need a written statement Aman?" I asked sarcastically.
"KHUSHI???" He shouted in my ears.
"What crap Aman??? Have you lost it? Stop screaming in my ears." I replied.
"Sorry ASR. But really? I mean its unbelievable you and love? I knew something was going on between you and Khushi but...love..wow...like really." Amans appreciation felt like praises for a school lad for his well behavior or something.

"Are you done? Yes I am in love with Khushi. I know its surprising. And now the reason why I called you here...I just...I need your help in sorta confessing my feelings for her." I stated softly.
"What...are you serious?" Aman said all shocked now.
"Yeah. Damn serious." I replied with a smirk.
In the next second Aman received a text and turned all quiet...all of a sudden.
"What.." I asked curiously.
"Nn..nothing...nothing at all Arnav." He stuttered a bit. He is lying. Hmmm.
"Spit it out Aman now??" I said a bit angry now.
"Lavanya texted me...that Varun is gonna stay for the weekend with her and Khushi. He is their childhood friend. And right now he is proposing to Khushi as per her words..." Aman said in a neutral voice.

Khushi POV
"Okay fine we wont bother you anymore. But just one last thing. Just show us this once how you proposed Priya. Yeah one of us will play the role of Priya. It will be superfun. Come on Koko." Lolo said with a funny smile.
Uhhhun. True. We can actually enact and kill our time teasing Varun a little more. I winked at her in return.

"Yes. Varun come on. Let me act like Priya." Saying so I exaggerated a bit by posing like a model in front of Varun. And even threw a flying kiss at him.
Finally, after a while he agreed and showed to us how he proposed to Priya.
We had a blast. After so many years Varun, me and Lolo had such a lovely time together. I am super happy that he will stay with us till tomorrow night. Hmmm. Childhood days are so cherishable. I thought reminding myself of all the fun we had at that time.

Arnav POV
Lavanya texted me...that Varun is gonna stay for the weekend with her and Khushi. He is their childhood friend. And right now he is proposing to Khushi as per her words..." Aman said in a neutral voice.

For a minute all I felt was silence. All of a sudden the sounds of the wall clock, night crickets and the wall fan became too prominent. And then after a while my mind exploded with...

AGGRESSION

POSSESSIVENESS

OBSESSIVENESS   &

BOILING ANGER.

BL**DY HELL....HOW CAN ANOTHER GUY PROPOSE TO MY KHUSHI....HERE I WAS PLANNING TO MAKE SLOW PROGRESS TO ALLOW KHUSHI TO ADJUST WITH MY NEW FEELINGS AND OVER THERE AN UNKNOWN GUY HAS THE AUDACITY TO PROPOSE TO MY KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO...No way!!!! I will stop this nonsense right now...I wont let you be with anyone else my love. YOU ARE MINE...ONLY MINE KHUSHI. I will have to get that fact in your head. Even your Jesus Christ cannot stop me from claiming you.

Without another thought in my mind I just grabbed my car keys and left Aman. I could here him calling me...asking me to stop and wait till tomorrow since its pretty late. But one glare of mine and he understood now was not the time to mess with me.

Khushi POV
Hmmm. God knows what Arnav must be doing right now. After our last conversation I felt a little shy talking to him. I mean he had simply texted me..that the answer to my silly questions is pretty simple. Spelling it out to me he wrote

Y.O.U....YOU!

I still have the message in my inbox. God this guy is confusing me so much. Jesus why cannot he confess to me if he feels something for me. Do something God. Make that Bull of mine realise that I want him to open up to me. You can easily do that right?

It was 11.45pm right now. And I was about to go back and sleep. But then all of sudden I got a call from Arnav Singh Raizada himself. Hehehe. Wow Jesus I guess you checked up your inbox rather quickly huh. With a smile on my face I answered his call.

"Hello Ar.." I tried to greet him but he interrupted me.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta. Come outside your house. NOW." A cold and harsh Arnav greeted me.

"Arnav. Is this the way to greet a friend?" I asked all annoyed now.

"NOW MEANS NOW KHUSHI." He screamed at me.

"Have you LOST IT RAIZADA?" I got all angry now.

"I DONT THINK YOUR NEIGHBORS WOULD LIKE TO BE DISTURBED RIGHT NOW." He threatened me.

"I am coming down. And you better be ready with an apology for behaving so rudely ASR."
I hung up the call and quickly got out of the building. Only to see a fuming...ready to burst Arnav Singh Raizada walking towards me in double speed.

The Bull is back and the Matador is ready to kill today.