Chapter 2

T/L/N- Means team leader name. ________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

I stormed down the street towards beacon. As I walked towards my team's dorm I ignored the stares from other students. I then felt someone yank on my tail. I let out a yelp and quickly turn around to see Cardin. I growl in anger.

"Aww what's got you so upset little bitch?" Cardin laughs

I didn't answer I just glared at him. I was not in the mood for his bullshit.

"Hey! I asked you a question!" Cardin replies with anger in his voice.

He goes to punch me but I grab his fist. I quickly respond with my own fist meeting his face. He backpedaled holding his nose. I give him no chance to respond and punch him again,and again,and again. After a few other punches he fell to the ground unconscious. I walked away while other students were staring at Cardin's unconscious body. I finally reached my team's dorm and open the door. As soon as I close the door my team leader and teammates noticed my change in attitude.

"What happened?" Ask T/L/N

"Winter cheated on me." I responded

"What!? With who?" Asked Luna

"Really?" Asked Nighttra (Yeah I just put myself in this)

"What? I'm curious." Asked Luna

I sighed, "It was Qrow."

"Really? I thought she hated him?" Replied Luna

"So did I." I replied 

I spent the rest of the day inside my dorm with my team. Eventually it got late and we all headed to bed. I still had the thought of Winter in my head as I went to sleep.

-Timeskip brought to you by chibi Weiss thinking of Y/N-

It had been 3 days since Winter cheated on me. It really started to distract me in my classes. But I took my anger out in Ms.Goodwitch class whenever I sparred. I was now walking to the cafeteria with my team. We were all in our beacon uniforms which I find quite annoying because of the skirts.We went in and sat down at our usual table. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Cardin was glaring at me. I was surprised that he didn't tell anyone about the fight I had with him. Then again he probably doesn't want anyone to know that a faunus kicked his butt. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Nighttra.

"Don't look now ice queen inbound." Nighttra whispered.

Luna and T/L/N laughed and I elbowed her in the ribs.

"Ow!" Nighttra held her side.

Weiss then approached our table.

"Y/N can I talked to you in private?" She asked

"Sure." I responded.

I followed Weiss to the hallway where there was barely any students. She then stopped and turned around.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked

Weiss then took a deep breath, " Y/N ever since I saw you I liked you, but when I heard that Winter was dating you I was heartbroken and jealous. But now that you both are no longer together...Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at her shocked and a bit taken back by her confession. But I was still heartbroken over Winter. I knew this would break Weiss' heart but it was too soon.

"I-I'm sorry Weiss it just too soon and i'm still getting over Winter. Plus i'm not ready to get into another relationship. But can we still be friends?" I responded

"Y-yeah." Replied Weiss.

I could tell she was upset so I walked away. But I didn't notice the dark aura surrounding her. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat back down with my team.

"Welcome back." Replied Nighttra. I just nodded.

Weiss P.O.V

As Y/N began to walk away I could feel something snap in me. I have to make sure no one else has her but me. She is going to love me whether she likes it or not. I thought, But first I have to deal with that heartbreaker sister-she is the one that caused her all this pain. She needs to be taught a lesson. I started to giggle insanely while walking out of beacon to try and find my sister. Soon Y/N you will be mine

================================================================================

A/N: Luna is just a random person I just put in there. If you don't like it then just come up with another name.