Chapter 3

Weiss POV

I walk on the streets of Vale trying to find my sister. She'll pay, I thought. Eventually I round a corner and see her but something is up. She sees me and quickly runs into an alleyway. I quickly follow her but when I enter the alleyway she isn't there. My eyes scan over the alleyway looking for her. But then a sword is put at my neck.I heard Winter giggle insanely before speaking.

"Now, why would my little sister travel around Vale looking for me?"

"You'll pay for the pain you caused to Y/N." I growled

"Now why were you talking to my girlfriend?" Winter replied angrily 

"She isn't your girlfriend, she'll by my girlfriend after I kill you." I reply

I quickly deliver a kick to the stomach sending her backwards. I summon Myrtenaster and charge towards her. She quickly dodges and jumps over me. She lands a kick on my back sending me forward onto the ground.

"I'm afraid to say but you'll be the only one dying today. Then i'll go reclaim my Y/N's heart." Winter replies coldly.

As she walked towards me I did a leg sweep and brought her crashing towards the ground. I get up and began to punch her in the face. After the second punch she blocks my fist and kicks me in the stomach. At the same time she kicks me then she flips me and throws me against the wall. After the impact I slide down the wall my head throbbing. Winter walks towards me with her sword in hand. She holds her sword a few centimeters away from my neck. She sighs before speaking,

"I see you love Y/N as much as I do."

I glare at her before responding, " I'd kill anyone for her."

Winter giggles and bends down to my height.

"Then I have proposition for you."

"And what is it?" I ask

"We can share Y/N, if you help me kill her friends and family. So she can love us and only us.Now deal or no deal" (I can't believe I just made that reference)

I think about it-if we kill everyone she cares about all she'll think about is us and only us. I feel a smile creep onto my face before answering.

"Deal."

"I'm glad you could help."

Winter then removes her sword from my neck and extends her hand. I grab it and she helps me up.

"Now whose first?"

I smiley insanely,

"Her family of course, then we will go after her pathetic teammates."

Winter giggles and smiles at me.

"I like how you think sis."

We walk out of the alleyway heading towards an ATLAS ship so we can go and 'visit' Y/N's family. As the ship's door closes behind us I couldn't help but let out an insane giggle. Soon you'll be ours Y/N~