Chapter 7

Your P.O.V

I started to wake up. I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. I groan feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I try to move my arms only to find them chained to the wall. I try to move my legs, but they too were chained to the wall. I looked around to find that I was in a cell-like room but there was one door. Suddenly the door opened allowing light in and I could make out the shape of a person. Once my eyes adjust to the light I immediately recognized the person as Winter. I growled as she walked closer to me.

"How was your puppy nap?"

I didn't answer I just glared at her and bared my teeth. 

"Now that's not nice. Especially to your girlfriend."

"Tch, we broke up, and I'll never be with you again." I muttered the last part

"Hmm? What was that last part?" She said leaning closer to my face

"I said, I'll never be with you again, you crazy bitch!" 

I immediately headbutted her right on the bridge of the nose. She reeled back clutching her nose. I could smell iron in the air, and I noticed the blood leaking through her hands.

"Why you little-"

She stopped and smiled. It wasn't a happy smile though. It was a creepy one that left me shaking.

"You need to punished."

She then punched me knocking me right back into darkness.

Timeskip brought to you buy chibi Winter and Weiss dragging chibi Y/N to another room

I woke up tied to a metal table. Okay, I thought, I definitely screwed up. Then the door opens revealing Weiss.

"Weiss! Thank god your here! Help me please!"

"Now why would I do that?"

She stepped into the room. Then I noticed Winter behind her. Oh shit.  They closed the door behind them giggling. Weiss walked closer to me followed by Winter.

"You know what we've done for you Y/N?" Asked Winter

I didn't answer fearing it wouldn't be good.

"We killed your family so you would love us and only us. and guess who's next? Your teammates!" Weiss replied happily

I immediately balled my fists in anger.

"YOU DID WHAT?! I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!"

I try to free myself from my binds, but to no use.

"Now, now that's no way to speak to your girlfriends." Replied Weiss

"NEITHER OF YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"You were right Winter, she does need to be punished."

I growled again baring my teeth in anger. Winter walked up to me and raised her hand.

SMACK!

The backhand slap was so strong that it sent my head reeling to the left. I'm pretty sure there is a huge red hand print on my cheek.

"We will have no more of that." Replied Winter

"Now what should we do next Weiss? Perhaps we should teach her some respect?"

"Yes she does need to learn respect."

Suddenly Winter pulls out a belt. I eye it worryingly,afraid of what she was going to do next. Then two ATLAS robot guards come out and unbind me. But before I could escape they quickly restrained my strapping me back onto the table but with my back facing Winter. I look at the ATLAS guards and noticed they aren't the normal ones. Someone must have reprogrammed them-most likely Winter. They leave the room leaving me with Winter and Weiss. I gulped and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. Winters brings down the belt onto my back. I clench my teeth holding my scream in. She brings it down again and again and again. I lost count around 15 hits. She then stops. I whimper as all the pain can rushing to my senses. I smell iron in the air again but I'm pretty sure it is neither Winter nor Weiss'.

"Now our little pup, did you learn your lesson?"

"F-Fuck you."

I heard Winter and Weiss' breath hitch. 

"Well, I guess you didn't learn your lesson." Replied Winter

"Weiss can you please pass the dagger?"

My eyes widen and I thrash around again.  Winter calls in the guards again and they flip me over,so my back is on the table. After restraining me they leave again. I was now face-to-face with a very pissed off Winter. I look down at her right hand eyeing the dagger.

"Eyes up here our little pup."

Why does everyone call me pup?! I gulped and brought my eyes to meet with Winter's. She smiled as I did so.

"Well it looks like you did learn something."

All the sudden Weiss comes into my view. She began to pet my H/L H/C hair. All the sudden I felt something stab into my arm. I scream in pain, only to be silenced by Weiss' lips.  As she forcefully kisses me Winter takes out the dagger, and the stabs my leg. I surge upwards due to the pain but the restraints kept me down. Weiss pulls away from the kiss then began to pet my F/C ears. When Winter pulls out the dagger I whimper in pain and I felt my tears run down my face. I ball my hand into fists. Winter notices and raises the dagger to my shoulder as a warning. I immediately unball my fists. She smiles as she takes the bloodied dagger away from me. I began to see black dots in my vision due to the blood loss. They both seem to notice I was struggling to stay awake.

"Rest our little pup. We'll take care of your injuries." Replied Weiss.

I tried to stay awake, but it was no use. I eventually was brought back into darkness a few moments later.