You are just a person.
The definition of person is:
A human being regarded as an individual.
Being just a person means that you'll break. It means that you'll cry. You'll scream. You'll fall apart. You'll rip your hair out. You'll cut yourself. You'll do anything you can to stop pain. Because after all, you're just a person and people don't react well to pain. It's normal to tear yourself apart to stop that demanding feeling eating away at you. If you say it's not normal then you're lying. You're lying if you say that screaming at the top of your lungs on your bedroom floor when you're home alone at night isn't sane. Because if that's what helps with the pain, then dammit. SCREAM. Cry. Squeal. Roll around. After all, you're just a person and being a person means that you'll fuck things up. You'll get fucked up, and even after all of this: It's human nature to survive. That's how I know that each and every one of you will survive the pain. That's how I'll know you'll be okay. You'll survive. You'll live. And one day, you'll be living in happiness... not just surviving the misery. The blood that bleeds down your arms and legs is just a sign that says "I'm still alive" You're going to be okay, I promise, and until then, stay strong because I know you can. It's in our nature.

Not mine