Chapter 13

«Bianca's POV»

Dean and I went back to my house to get some of my clothes and the necessities I'd need for the trip. We also picked up a cage for Aurora so I wouldn't have to leave her behind while I was gone.

"So excited!" I say grabbing Jon's hand in the car.

"why?" He asked laughing.

"I get to see my man wrestle and shit. I bet you look hot out there!"

"Haha, is that all you think about?"

"No.. I'm also thinking about this dreadful plane ride."

"Why?"

"I hate planes.. And heights."

"Don't worry, I got you baby."

Jon kissed the palm of my hand. I smiled and looked out my widow enjoying the ride back to Jon's.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" I asked Jon through the bathroom door.

"Uhh, I don't care. You pick."

"Salad okay?"

"Perfect."

I made my way to the kitchen to toss the salad.

"Hmm, Caesar or just Ranch?" I asked myself.

"I've always preferred Caesar.." Jon said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Then Caesar it is." I said turning around.

"What the hell?! You shaved your scruff.." I said feeling his face.

"It gets too hot in the ring babe, don't worry, it can grow back." Jon said pulling me close.

"It better!" I say pecking his lips softly.

Jon laughed and walked towards the salad.

"Well.. I see where I stand." I say walking over to Jon where he's stuffing his face.

"You know I still love you.. I just love food too!"

"Haha, it's okay sweety.. I love food too."

Jon and I get our plates made and set as his bar.

Out if nowhere Jon stops eating and looks at the counter then looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Ever since I got this house I've fantasized about fucking someone on this bar."

I started laughing so hard.

"Wow Jon." I say between gasps.

"Don't pretend you wouldn't like it!" He said winking at me.

"Oh I know I would!"

Jon chuckled and we began eating again.

-------------------------------

That night seemed to zip right by. One second I was laying next to Jon in a deep sleep and the next I was we were waiting in line to board the plane. I kept fidgeting with my my fingers and moving back and forth.

"What's wrong?" Jon asked putting his hand on the small of my back.

"I'm nervous. I absolutely hate planes.." I said snuggling into Jon's arm.

"Don't worry, I'm right here. Nothing is going to happen, I swear." Jon kissed the top of my head.

"Flight 904 to Missouri now boarding." A lady in the intercom said.

I tensed up and grabbed Jon's arm. He kissed me and said, "relax babe, just relax."

I just kept breathing slowly while we made our way onto the plane. Finally we made it to our seats. Just my luck, window seat.

"Babe, will you trade me?" I asked.

Jon laughed and pulled me close, "anything to make my baby comfortable."

I got on my tippy toes and connected our lips, "thanks sweet cheeks."

I sat down and buckled my seat belt as Jon laughed and sat down.

"Don't laugh at me I'm nervous." I said hitting his arm.

"Do you want to get a drink? Maybe it'll calm you down."

"No, you know how I get when I have alcohol."

"We can set a limit. Just one."

I wasn't too sure but I said yes anyway. I got a glass of Jack and Coke. I sipped it slowly not wanting to get too much.

A lady came over the intercom and said to buckled our seat belts that we were about to take off.

"It going to okay darling." Jon said holding my hand.

I snuggled close to him and laid my head on his shoulder as I felt us take off I also felt myself fall into a deep slumber.

I was running, from what? I don't know. Sweat was pouring down my face. Was I trying to escape? Trying to find something? I couldn't tell you. My instincts just told me to run and never stop.

Someone then appeared in front of me.

"J-Jon..?" I asked scared.

"Haha. He's not going to save you."

"Who are you?"

"Baby, how could you forget about me?"

The figure moved closer but I closed my eyes so I wouldn't know who it was.

They brought their hand to my face, stroking it gently.

"Please. Please let me go.." I whimpered.

"I don't have you.. Yet."

I opened my eyes to see Joseph standing right in front of me.

I gasped and tried to back up.

"Where are you going? Can't handle it? Is your guilty conscious catching up yet?"

"Joesph, please.."

"Don't you love me..?"

"Joseph, Joe," I moved closer cupping my hands around his cheeks, "I will always love you. But I love Jon."

I seen tears in Joseph's eyes then hatred. He brought his hand up and smacked me.

I woke up in a cold sweat Jon still beside me. I was shaking and breathing heavily. Thank god it was just a dream.

"Baby!!" I say snuggling into Jon.

"Hey babe.."

"What?"

"Joseph's not your uncle.. Is he?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Short chapter but I'm already working on the next.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book.

I've gotten a bunch of reads but no comments. :(

Tell me what you like, what you dislike. I'd like to hear from you all!!:)

T/V<3