Chapter 25

A/N: hey guys it's me!! Sorry updates are coming a but slower than before.. I've been going through some personal stuff so it's kind of hard to concentrate. But have no fear, I'm trying to update as much as I can.

Also, I have an announcement! For those of you that like or that are interested in Eminem, I have started a FanFic about him called Space Bound. So please check that out. Thanks guys.

~~

I woke up around 5am. I was tired as hell from the night before. I went to move but Jon had his grip on me tight.

"Jon," I whispered, "let me up."

"I don't wanna.." He mumbled sleepily.

"I have to pee!"

"Hold it."

"Jonathon! I will piss on you if you don't let me up!"

Automatically his grub on me was loosened and I ran to the bathroom.

I went pee then brushed my teeth and washed my face ready for the day to come.

As I walked out of the bathroom I noticed Jon still laying in bed sleeping.

"Jon! Get up! We have plans today, remember?" I asked kneeling beside him stroking his hair.

"Can't it wait?" He asked.

"Babe, I really don't feel well and I kinda want to get this over with so I can feel better."

"Take some Tylenol, we'll go later."

I huffed and stood up walking to my bag.

I grabbed some shorts and a baby blue shirt with the word Fab printed across it. I silently put them on and slid my nude pumps on. I inspected myself in the mirrior, satisfied I grabbed a pen and piece of paper.

I wrote,

Jon,

I guess I'll go by myself because it seems I'm the only one that actually cares..

Bee.

I carelessly laid it on the pillow beside him and walked out the door.

~~

As I was getting out of my cab in front of the airport I ran into no other than Wade Barrett.

I tried not to stare as he was signing fans items.

He stopped he and shot me a quick wink.

I blushed and walked inside.

I purchased y ticket and went to set down on the chairs.

"May I?"

I looked up and saw Wade motioning to the seat beside me.

"Yeah, yeah no ones setting there." I replied.

He sat and smiled at me.

"So, where ya off to?" He asked.

"Cali, doctors appointment."

"Ah, I see. I'm going to Cali too. Some business stuff. If you don't mind me asking, where's Dean?"

I laughed, "back at the hotel. Sleeping.."

"Why didn't he come with you? If my lady was heading to California for a doctors appointment if be right there with her. Especially if she was as pretty as you!"

I blushed and bit my lip, "he said it's too early."

"That's no excuse!"

I nodded as my phone started ringing.

It was Jon. I hit the ignore button and slid it back I my pocket.

"Flight 213 to California no boarding." A lady announced.

Wade and I both stood up at the same time and walked together.

We made small talk and then my phone started ringing again.

I checked it, this time a text from Jon.

Him: babe, are you okay? I'm worried.

Me: oh, you're worried?

Him: yes!

Me: sorry, take a Tylenol we'll work it out later!

I slid my phone into my back pocket as Wade and I boarded the plane and took our seats, right next to each other.

A/N: whatttt?!

Sorry guys, I know it's short and it's kinda sucky. :/

So, a little bit of drama!!:3

Any predictions??