Chapter 2

Part 2 before i go to school

Edited

"Are you excited?" Y/n asked while winning a game of solitaire on the small table. The boat slightly rocked causing the cards to slide around.

"Why would I be?" He was sitting on the other chair across the room, sharpening his blade.

"You are about to meet your father. I assumed you would be a bit more joyful." She lowered her head in embarrassment, playing with the glowing f/c marble bracelet on her left wrist. It stood out from her outfit due to its beauty. She hated it because of what it symbolized.

"Well, you assumed wrong. I don't need him or anyone else. I can take care of myself."

She looked up, "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Do you need me?" She looked into his electric green eyes.

"Listen. They're back. Get ready." He avoided the subject. Y/n looked down back at her cards and put them away.

"Would you like a drink?" Talia offered the Batman. She took a sip of her cocktail from the boat's bar. The atmosphere was too calming for Batman's pleasure. 

"Last time, that didn't go so well." Bruce reminded her.

"Oh, you're right. If I remember correctly, I put a little something in your beverage, she said as she walked up to him, pressing her chest against his. Her attempt to tease him was not working, not this time.

"Same way I remember it."

"It made you romantic." She flirted.

"It made me do what you wanted." He added.

"Was it all bad, beloved?" Talia asked him. Batman thought of what transpired the night from long ago. He admitted to it not being all terrible."Then you remember our shared moonlight?" She rested her head on his chest.

"Some of it."

"The best parts?" She purred.

"Talia, what do you want?" He pushed her away from him gently.

"My father, he's dead." She walked away, wrapping her arms around her self.

"Ra's?"

"How many fathers do I have?" She snapped.

"Sorry. He always seemed-"

"Like you? Indestructible?" her eyebrow lifted in question.

"Huh. You haven't seen my x-rays."

"Maybe you can show them to me sometime."

"You don't seem all that broken up about Ra's' death." Batman noticed.

"There is no time for mourning. Assassins planned to take over Ra's' organization," she sprung into the information. "They are led by a man who Father believed could be his successor. Until my father became aware of you. Now this man wants to kill us."

Batman was puzzled by her words. "'Us'?"

"Not you. Me...and your son."

"Son?"

Talia pulled a curtain to reveal Damian and Y/n, both in their League uniform.

"You expect me to believe this?" Bruce asked.

"I assure you, he's yours."

Damian approached his father. "Don't look so stunned, Father. I thought you'd be taller."