prolouge

—♡—INTRO: LOVE介紹

—♡—
INTRO: LOVE
介紹

love. the feeling as if flowers are about to bloom from your aching heart, filling it up with so much desirable passion. you are soon met with your lover's gazing eyes which are full of everlasting anticipation. the intense feeling of affection you experience is quite strange but somehow exciting as it develops further until it goes deeper than the ocean.

your strong compassion towards each other overflows and pours from your rosy lips, all the way down to your souls. eventually reaching your hearts once again. giving one another the shining light to the path below your feet as you walk through tormenting shadows of pure black darkness.

love is somewhat a form of art. for each brush stroke covered with the mistakes from your pasts were painting through you right into a new future.

the simple endearing words that flow out of you two with such ease. melt as easily to your heart like your favorite ice cream would on a drenching hot summer day.

once you fall you can't stop falling. it can leave you broken like a porcelain doll, crushed into a million pieces. however it soon becomes the glue that holds both of you together when others try to tear you apart.

accidents happen, and we all must learn to be cautious and love again.

and the cosmos will move just for you lovers, with nothing slightly out of place.

WE WERE DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER MY LOVE

—♡—

a/n: ahh this fanfic is inspired my real life friends hope y'all enjoy !

edit/: i made such major improvements to this part to better explain my plot also since i didn't very much enjoy what i wrote before. aha hope you guys enjoy this! 171024