1

—♡—MOVING ON爱

—♡—
MOVING ON

she was mesmerized by the way the soft, delicate clouds caught her eyes. everything in seoul was wondrous. from afar sooyoung viewed the lucent white school building, that was being surrounded by enlightened cherry blossom trees.

being fully aware of the fact that this was her new home now, she seemed quite relieved. seoul seemed very much vivacious. it was different from busan. every minuscule part of this city made her feel slightly better about her self.

she focused back to reality. what a dreadful one. taking slow steps towards the school in her basic uniform blouse and plaid skirt paired together with her favorite pairs of white hightop converse.

classes were yet to start, so she wandered around. gazing upon all her surroundings. then approaching a quite lovely couple from a short distance sitting on a bench under a cherry blossom tree. she stared at the two for awhile, it was like she couldn't help herself from doing so. from the way they conversed in somewhat amusing conversations to how he stared at her with his beautiful love-strucked eyes. it really almost brought her to sorrowful tears from the way he grabbed her waist a pulled her closer for a kiss. the kiss was passionate, with his rosy lips on hers and the pauses in between to stroke her beautiful, brown curly locks.

soon enough, it was over and she was startled by a tap on my shoulders. quickly turning around she spotted a tall but handsome figure.

"have fun spying?" he chuckled.

"uh- i- didn't mean to," sooyoung stuttered nervously not knowing what else to say. by that time her cheeks were most likely cherry red by now.

"ha it's alright, they are cute together. i'm his best friend so i gotta make sure he doesn't have any stalkers," he joked,
"by the way i haven't seen you around before."

his eyes intensely met hers, until she finally spoke up to say something, "i'm sooyoung. recently i just moved here from busan aha. it's so far great here, let's be friends," she smiled trying to enlighten the mood between them.

"sure. i'm kim taehyung," he gave a precious smile back.

sometimes, i wish i could just move on.

—♡—

a/n: hopefully this chapter seemingly makes my story more interesting, haha. vote and enjoy loves <3
(editing changed to third person POV)