2

—♡—FRIENDS朋友

—♡—
FRIENDS
朋友

after a few minutes of talking to taehyung, the school bell rang. they exchanged numbers and waved their friendly goodbyes to each other. surprisingly he had a lovely outgoing personality who she presume will bring the brightness to any dark atmosphere. their similar mindsets and jokes lead them to instantly became mutuals.

"see you later, sooyoung," he semi smiled as he started walking away.

"alright, you too," she waved back.

he stopped in his tracks and turned back to say, "hey, it must be hard being new and all. so you should with my friends and i at lunch. i'm sure you'll be fine with mina and areum there."

"really, thank you it means a lot," she smiled and bowed.

"no problem sure thing, i feel you," he assures then gesturing a wave and walks to class.

he really was quite something.

in the middle of getting caught between the crowded hallways of wandering students, sooyoung glanced at her schedule. the first class was AP calculus.

letting out a sigh she walked into class. seemingly it was still early due to longer passing periods since its the first week. she ended up picking a table near the front, adjacent to ms. eun's desk.

the two other girls at her table of four seats  seemed friendly in her thoughts.

she somewhat looked at them to engage in a conversation. finally one notices her.

"hey!" she greeted, "i assume you're new since i've never seen nor heard of you."

"yeah, i just recently moved here," sooyoung replies.

"i'm mina and that's aruem," mina smiles and pointed out to the girl next to her who had long caramel brown hair.

she immediately remember their names from taehyung,
it must be them.

"ahh it's nice to meet you guys, i'm sooyoung," she gave them a small smile.

"you too," areum smiles back.

"i just noticed you are the two that taehyung mentioned about. he invited me to sit at lunch with you guys," she mentions.

"oh yes finally, there's way too many guys at our table. besides the sluts all over the boys. we are actually the only girls at our table," mina says with full joy in her voice.

"it must be hard being the only normal girls there aha," she replies.

"it sure is, they're all wild," areum recalls  laughing a bit.

just then the familiar boy from earlier that was seen under the cherry blossom trees entered her class.

he surely captivated the eyes of everyone. from his luscious black rustic hair. to his eyes, they were as clear as pearls. yet, endless emotions reminded me of yoongi as she stared at him from a view of course.

though her past was quite tormenting. it held an unutterable pain of numbness in her precious heart. the flashbacks occurred quickly as if storms were pouring in on a rainy day. all this was just from the slightest thought of a stranger she didn't even know, yet.

from what it sounded like,
mina and areum seemed to be friends with taehyung who is friends with, him.
so they possibly know him too.

just out of her curiosity she asks mina and areum about him, "do you guys know that guy over there?" she says pointing to the table he was sitting at with

"of course we do, he's park jimin. we usually hang out together since we are all friends ," areum mentions as she takes out some pens from her book bag.

"hm however i don't suggest you find attraction in him. although we are his friends, we all know that he messes around a lot. he may be attractive but he has broken many girls in the past. he's just a fool." mina says and slightly chuckles.

"says the one who made out with him," areum shoots back.

"that was the past, i was dumb then," mina confesses as she kicks areum.

"so you guys are on good terms right now?" she then asks.

"yeah, we both agreed that it was a stupid mistake that happened while we were drunk and moved on" mina says, "you can't be mad at someone your whole lifetime. why waste the energy?"

she laughs a bit and responds, "if only my old friends back in busan were that chill, they were such dipshits."

"isn't everyone," mina adds.

they all ended up laughing together and in her mind she smiled at the thought that maybe i can finally have real friends here.

"well you have us now," smiled areum.

"you're always welcome to hang out with us," mina mentions.

moments later, the bell rung and everybody rushes to their seats due to the horrifying glare ms. eun gave the class.

"good morning class," she spoked "don't get too comfortable, you'll have assigned seats."

-

a/n: sorry for the short chapter! i know the beginning is pretty boring but i hope u guys enjoyed anyways! this chapter is just a fill in because i really wanted to update. school has been a pain lately and i know that's the biggest excuse of almost every writer but i'll update as soon as i can. thank yOu so much for way over 100+ reads already i didn't expect that many reads already from 3 chapters aha! ily guys <3

note: editing :))
made it much better!