4

—♡—UNEXPECTED做爱

—♡—
UNEXPECTED
做爱

"well..." chungha started.

"well..." jimin repeated.

"alright we got shitfaced drunk at a party one day and we just did it. then it continued for a while but i guess it's really nothing," sighed jeongguk.

there wasn't a response from jimin he blankly looked at them both.

tears started forming chungha's delicate brown eyes. she didn't want anyone seeing her at this state. especially the person who made her feel the most vulnerable at the moment, jeongguk.

in the moment jeongguk did feel guilt build up towards him. yes, there was moments where he felt he had something with chungha, but he attempted to completely erase those from his thoughts.

chungha didn't understand why she even fell deeply in love with him. sure it seemed like nothing to him, but to her it wasn't.

the bell rung right in time. everyone immediately packed their things and left.

but sooyoung and jimin were still there due to ms eun stopping the two to speak to them.

"jimin, dear do you mind showing sooyoung around the school during lunch?" asked ms eun.

"no problem of course," jimin smiled.

"sooyoung if there's anything you need, you can ask jimin, the class president," ms eun says.

she admired his beauty unsure of what anyone said to her. questioning how could one be this stunning. she absolutely couldn't put in words. something about jimin intrigued her. as she wondered what his soft, rosy lips would taste like against hers.

bittersweet isn't it.

silence overfilled the atmosphere of the room. jimin could sense eyes wandering upon him therefore he spoke.

"come on, follow me," he gestured.

she still didn't move a muscle so without any thought he grabbed her wrist and ran out of class.

"wait," she tugged on him as they were outside the school walking out.

"yes."

"where are we going? classes are about to start soon it's just passing period."

"we are going somewhere."

"that's ditching though?"

"so, i don't feel like going to anymore classes."

"why are you dragging me along then?"

"why not?"

"i need to go to my classes."

"do that tomorrow."

"i don't think this is a good idea-"

"and why is that."

"yo-you..have a girlfriend," sooyoung barely spoke out.

"what girlfriend," jimin asked in confusion.

"that girl this morning you were kissing her," she stumbled.

"oh it's complicated, i guess we're dating right now," he chuckled.

"you guess?"

"i don't know she's clingy and shit but she's good for fulfilling my needs," he said and kept walking.

sooyoung followed and replied, "ohh."

"how do you know?"

"um- i just happened to see you two as i walked by this morning."

"hmm sure, babe of course," jimin commented giving her a smirk.

sooyoung froze in her spot as her cheeks flushed in hues of pink. she was quite amused by how this boy she barely knew mixed her emotions so quickly. her heart felt contented, she wanted more.

little did they know raindrops began fluttering down from the grey sky upon them.

"fuck it's raining, let's go."

before sooyoung had a chance to respond jimin had already grabbed her wrist again and they were off.

drifting further away from the school.

-

a/n: anyhow hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter. i love writing this. sorry for taking awhile to update exams kept me busy ah and i had to rewrite lots of parts. i hope this story actually goes somewhere, i appreciate all ur support. but ahh i want to say thank you for over 600+ views it means a lot to me, love u <33 :))