3

—♡—MISCONCEPTIONS误解

—♡—
MISCONCEPTIONS
误解

one by one we all heard the endless clicks of the simulator ms. eun used to create the class seating chart. the shuffles of names appeared on the projector as it carefully arranged names into groupings of four. you could quite easily notice how students wished for a seat near a friend they knew.

seemingly what felt like ages, the list was completed. sooyoung quickly glanced at the projector screen and went to the table that her name was assigned to.

park jimin.

he's probably just like everyone else.

everyone hurried to move seats. sooyoung followed taking her book bag with her.

"i'll give you some time to introduce yourselves to your table mates for the rest of the year," said ms eun in front of the class.

she walked back to her desk and everyone began chatting.

"hey, i'm park jimin," he smiled to sooyoung.

she could feel his eyes directed at her.

"i'm jeon jeongguk!" the boy on the right of jimin happily announced.

"hello, i'm lee chungha," the girl spoke to sooyoung.

"hi, my name is kim sooyoung," she awkwardly smiled to her table.

"nice to meet you sooyoung," jimin greeted to her after everyone else introduced themselves and then spoke, "i actually already know these people."

"you know it sweetbean," jeongguk pointed back at jimin.

in response jimin shook his head in disappointment, and then let out a small laugh right after along with chungha following up.

"y'all are finaLLY DATING YES , JIKOOK I SHIP IT," chungha remarked admirably.

"wha-" jimin stuttered, "no, are close but not that close-."

"oh i see, you two are that type of friends with benefits," chungha cuts jimin off jokingly.

"wait no-" jimin speaks and gets cut off by jungkook who replies,
"what can i say," jungkook leans his head on jimin's chest and says, "he's the real one."

they all shared their laughters in unison.

this is going to be quite an interesting semester.

shortly after their argument on what place is better to eat fried chicken at, ms eun ruins the delightful atmosphere in the classroom by handing out worksheets to complete for the rest of the period.

sooyoung sighed beneath her breath and took out a pencil.

after a few minutes of ineffable silence surrounding the classroom, it eventually broke out due to a student's sneeze.

however everyone ended up barely getting any work done, instead the students were just on our phones capturing the stupid ridiculous things they did.

"is it possible for one to flip a marker and let it perfectly land?" sooyoung challenges.

"hmm like the bottle flip challenge?" jimin asked.

"hell yeahh," she replies.

"MARKER FLIPPING CONTEST. JIMIN YOU AND ME," jeongguk announced.

"ALRIGHT the winner buys food for everyone next time we hang out," jimin bets.

"leTS GO!" jeongguk replies.

chungha and sooyoung giggled as they tapped their iphone cameras to capture this treasurable moment.

one by one they both attempted flipping the whiteboard markers until one lands safely balanced on the flat wooden table. the two were lost in a complete trance of focus as they flipped the marker countless times, hoping one will successfully take them out of paying for everyone's food.

after dozens of attempts, jeongguk soon flips a marker that lands right on top of chungha's phone.

"SCORE!" jeongguk yells in happiness.

"hOw the fuck..." jimin says in awe. "ah you win man, next time."

"THIS GOLDEN BOY STILL HAS IT," jeongguk celebrates.

however chungha's expression didn't show any joy, it was full of anger.

"YAH YOU ALMOST CRACKED MY PHONE YOU BITCH," chungha exclaims in fury.

"HEY IN MY DEFENSE YOU NEVER WERE THIS MEAN TO ME BEFORE UNTIL-," jeongguk exclaims back.

"jUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OMF," chungha stops jeongguk before he could speak any further.

"hOLD YOUR SAUCERS UP," jimin pauses, "DID YOU GUYS FUCK?"

"WHAT-NO SHUT THE HELL UP JIMIN," chungha says puzzled.

"what the actual fuck is happening," questioned sooyoung. who was currently caught up in some heated situation between her classmates.

omy this went from 0-100 real quick.
damn.

in the meantime the whole class was filled with excruciating screams of laughter that no one seemed to care what was happening over in their little corner. ms eun, surprisingly didn't give one shit about the endless chaos that overtook the classroom. she just rolled her eyes after looking up from her phone and her eyes immediately glued back to her screen.

jeongguk and chungha blankly stared at each other in overwhelming confusion on a response. both eyeing each other down.

"one of you care to explain," jimin asks staring directly at jungkook and chungha. his sparkled eyes seemed lost at trust and filled with disappointment towards his close friends. though it felt like he could read through them.

"uhh-" jeongguk stutters.

-

a/n: oof it's steamy, my first cliff hanger haha.
ahh hey guys it's finally a chapter update. i've constantly thought about the plot of this story and i really wanted to incorporate my real life story of my friendship with my guy best friend yet still twist it up a bit to fit this concept:) so that was why it took me so long to update. this chapter has so many of my real life events, so it took a lot of time on which ones to add but i'm finally happy with it. i am also very thankful that this book has already reached over 300 views. it may not be a lot but i take each one as a person, actual people have read my work, thank you. this book is going to get better soon, i'm excited :,)