8

"You can be my only star,
You can be my moonlight"

-EXO, "FOREVER"

-

"Who the hell are you?" I stand straight up.

Hostage? What?!

He smiles an easy smile and sits down on my bed without any invitation.

"You tell me, who are you?"

"Ah excuse~ me? You are the one who barged into my room!"

"One- this is not technically 'your' room, it's a public property and two- I didn't barge in. I climbed up to your room through that open window when you were sleeping peacefully," he says, pointing towards the same window I had told Sooyoung to close.

What the hell Sooyoung?!?!

I stare at his face in utter disbelief, unable to come up with a comeback. He looks up at my face and continues smirking.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves and just be comfortable? This silence is weird."

You bet, I think as I mentally crush his face with my bare hands.

"I'm Park Hye Ran, Korea High School, 12th grader," I say as fast as I can.

"Hye Ran~" he drags out the second syllable and looks at me wistfully.

"Well hi, I better not say my name though," he shrugs.

This is outrageous.

"Didn't you just say we should introduce ourselves?!" I fold my arms indignantly which by now want to smack him on his face involuntarily.

"I would love to tell you my name, but the thing is, I'm from a rival school-" he stops himself.

"And? And what?!" I almost scream out. I am so angry that I am shaking.

Maybe he notices it too, so he gets up hurriedly and says, "you should really sit down, you look very- well, agitated?"

I sit down and huff, I can't believe what nonsense I have gotten myself into.

Well technically it's Sooyoung's fault.

"Don't worry, I won't be doing anything wrong," he smiles and he walks around the room, "I just need to hide here for a little while longer."

"What are you hiding from?"

"Your baseball team members," he laughs.

"What? Why?"

"They are currently engaged in a manhunt that involves finding me," he shrugs.

Manhunt? What??!

"And why is that?"

"Because.... Let's just say I was not at wrong."