12

"I'm taking over,
Yeah"

-BTS,"Pied Piper"

-

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you," he smirks at everyone and nods slightly.

I am shocked to the core seeing him, and can't seem to close my mouth. I clasp both my hands to stop from exclaiming.

This can't be happening.

And when I feel like the worst has already happened, he looks right at me, and his eyes go wide for a second, before he cocks his right brow and nods slightly towards me, smirking wider now.

He fucking RECOGNISED me.

"Be nice to him, and don't you dare bully him," Mr. Yoo says sternly again, "Yoongi go sit beside Hye Ran, two tables from the back."

Sooyoung looks at me and mouths, oh my God hot guy incoming behind me!, and I smile feebly, my mouth till clasped tightly with my hands.

Why beside me?!

"Hye Ran help him out with class," Mr. Yoo nods towards me, "And so, let me introduce your new class formally to you all-"

And on he drones with the same rules we have heard for the last 15 years in this school.

I hear the chair shift beside me.

I hear him sitting down.

And I dare not look at him throughout the time Mr. Yoo speaks, hands on my mouth still, my eyes out of my sockets.

-

"That's be all, I'll come during the third period for my class and take your roll call, be good," Mr. Yoo nods suggestively before he goes out.

I quickly put my down, my head turned away from his direction.

I feel someone poke me.

I stubbornly keep lying. I am not talking to him, no.

"Hey Hye Ran, it's me Namjoon?"

I get up in a flash.

Oh thank God it's just Namjoon.

"Oh hey Namjoon," I laugh feebly and awkwardly.

He smiles uncertainly at me and says, "Fill this form out and submit it to me before the day of the day."

"Huh? What is it?" I look at the form puzzled.

"Info sheet for class rep."

"You're the class representative again?"

He smiles, his dimples digging deep into his face.

"Wow Namjoon, how do you do that?" I sigh, "come first every year and then be the class rep?"

He shrugs and smiles widely.

"Gonna stand for the School President elections this year?"

"Nah, waste of time. You should try it though, you're popular," he suggests.

"Maybe, I don't know really," I look up at him and smile.

"Ya class rep, give me one too," Jimin turns and snatches one from his hand.

Namjoon shakes his head annoyed, gives me a wave and moves ahead.

I look beside me and shit.

He's looking at me.

SHIT.

"Hey there," he smiles and waves at me comically.

My eyes go wide again.

What is he?!

"Park Hye Ran, can we be friends?" he says, and I can clearly sense him being cheeky.

"I am free to be friends with you too, you know," Sooyoung says turning back to him, smiling a ravishing smile that makes every boy fall flat for her.

"Really?" he looks at her amusingly, "But you don't even know me."

"It's not as if you and Hye Ran know each other either."

He turns towards me to give me a surprised mockingly knowing look and gets up from his seat,"Oh, don't we?"

-