11

I woke up and saw Jessica standing infront of me in the hospital. My eyes widened.

"Hey Candice. Josh asked me to take you to school today." she said. I sighed. I can't say no. I must go to school. I stood up not saying a word to her and just walked to her car. I waited for her so she can unlock it. I hopped in and she started the engine.

"If you think were now gonna be friends then don't." she said. I gave her a smirk.

"Trust me i don't." i said making her more angry then how much she ready was.

After driving for what seemed like hours i heard a gunshot. I turned around and saw a car following us.

"Jessica! There is a car following us. Go to the right." i yelled she started to panick. All the people in gangs know that my dad was the gang leader and that Jessica's dad is now the gang leader. So they actually want to kill us so they get revenge to the gangleaders that killed many people.

She speeded up and she turned right as i told her.

"They have a gun! Quickly do you have a gun?" i asked her yelling. This never happened to me. But i knew as i got older i would start to get followed by many people. Thats why my dad was always by my side.

"Yeah i do. In the back." she said. I reached behind the track and found a pistol. I grabbed it and loaded it. The guys behind us started shooting the car. Our head were down. I popped my body out of the window and started shooting. I was lucky and hitted one of their wheels. But that didn't stop them. I got back in the car so i don't get shot. Then i went back out and shot one of the guys in the car.

"Can't you drive faster? They are reaching us." i said starting to panic.

"I am trying!" she yelled.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" i asked her. She nodded.

"Of course i do." she said.

"Okay then. Were switching places." i said. I gave her the gun and we both changed seats. I was going with as much speed as possible. But our car was bigger and heavier. Their car was smaller and lightweighted. They reach us and they came beside me with their car. I tried to speed more but i couldn't. Then i heard a gunshot. All i could feel next it was pain. But that didn't stopped me. After that i saw the driver being shot in the head. I looked at Jessica and then on my stomach.

"Your bleeding too much." she said. I closed my eyes from the pain.

"Just take the wheel and go to the hospital. Lucky no one saw us. Even if the gunshots were really loud." i said. She changed me slowly to the passenger seat and she when to the driver's seat she then started driving to the hospital.

"Thanks." i said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For killing the guy. He could've shot more times and i could have been dead." i said while giving her a weak smile. She isn't that bad actually. Its just the hatred our fathers had with each other.

We arrived to the hospital and then everything went black.

When i opened my eyes i was greeted with Alexa, Scarlett, Alice, Adrian and Alec.

I gave all of them a weak smile since the pain still haven't gotten away.

"Candice your awake!" Alexa said and gave me a tight hug.

"Yeah i am." i said hugging her back.

"Jess told us what happened." Alice said. I looked at her and my eyes widened.

"S-she did?" i stuttered. What the heck? She told them.

"Yeah she told us that you were at those things you play with a gun. Or practice or something like that and you accidentally got shot." Scarlett said.

"Yeah. Yeah. That's what happened." i said trying to sound real.

"By the way Josh wanted to see you." Alexa said. Oh he knows too? Nice.

"Okay bring him in." i said. I feel like i just sounded like those queens that have to say bring him/her in. Yeah that.

Josh came in with a wheelchair after a couple of minutes.

"Could you guys leave us alone for a bit?" he said. My eyes widened. What could he possibly want to say that he can't say infront of them?

They all nodded and walked out of the room. Josh approached my bed.

"Princess. What happened to you?" he asked. I looked at him with a confused expression. I thought Jessica told him.

"Didn't Jessica tell you?" i asked him.

"Yeah she did. But i don't believe her. Tell me what really happened." he said. I can't lie to him anymore. So i nodded and told him what really happened.

"Princess! Why haven't you told me that? I've known you for years. I could've saved you." he said. I let out a sigh.

"Josh. Its all done now. Don't worry about me i'll be fine. And by the way. In one day your out of the hospital. I will be too in one week. And then everything will be back to normal." i said to him. He shook his head.

"No Candie it won't be back to normal. It will be dangerous now. But i will be there to save you." he said.

"Thank you Josh. But really. Everything will be back to normal. You be at parties and me reading." i said.

After we finished talking for about 1 hour i think i fell asleep.

I wish that everything will be like it was. I don't want the gang life. I want a normal life. No killers no thiefs. Nothing. Just me being a nerd. Jessica being a bitch. Alexa and the others be my friends. And Josh not talking to me. Be with his friends. Be at parties. And having fun. Not caring about me. I don't want and i don't like people caring about me. I can care for my self too. I don't need help from others.

SO THAT WAS THAT... 13TH CHAPTER. IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE HIT THE VOTE BUTTON AND MAYBE FOLLOW ME.

BYEEE LOVESS!!!