22

I quickly got up before he kissed me. He layed back on the bed and stayed there watching me like i did something wrong. But he is the one who did the mistake not me. I can't kiss my bestfriend. What if he likes me? What do i do?

"Josh?" i half whispered when i turned quickly around to face him.

"Yeah?" he answer.

"You have a crush on me?" i ask really quick.

"No---yes---yes i do. Look if you don't want us to be more than just friends then its fine." he said. Oh god help me now. How am i supposed to talk to him when i know that he likes me. And i can't be with him.

"Look i am tired we can disguise this later." i said while getting beside him on the bed. I turned my back on him and turned off the light.

"Goodnight princess." he whispered sending shivers down my spine when his breath approached my back.

Really it wasn't a good night. I didn't close my eyes for a second. Okay maybe i did but just to show Josh that i was sleeping. Anyways. I was thinking about earlier that day. I used to have a crush on Josh when i was younger. But when he stopped being around me it just slowly faded until it became a really small dot into my heart. But that little dot never left from my heart. Its just that this little dot is just my caring for him. Not my love for him.

God i don't know what to do. Its just really hard. I have a boyfriend that i lo--- like and i can't turn down my boyfriend neither my bestfriend.

I closed my eyes and i fell asleep while drowning in my thoughts. I wasn't really going to talk about it. I can't talk about it. I will probably have a small break down if i do so i won't try.

                         °°°

The next morning i woke up in the smell of eggs and bacon. I smiled while having my eyes closed. I opened them and saw Josh cooking eggs and bacon. Just like i thought. I stood up and went closer to him.

"Morning." i said while pouring some coffee in the cup.

"Morning princess." he said. I smiled and took a sip from my coffee. I am just trying to bright up the mood since last night.

He grabbed two plates and placed them on the table. I went to grab the pan but he was faster then me and our hands collapsed. I took my hand off and he grabbed the pan smiling at me. He started placing the eggs and the bacon in the plates.

"Why all this?" i ask him while i was grabbing two forks and knives and placing them in the plates.

"Its your birthday today so i decided we do something special." he said. I completely forgot it was my birthday. I am not really loving birthdays. There is no point in them. Your celebrating yourself getting older and older. Like what the---

"Josh you know really well that i hate my birthday." i said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Yeah but i thought i could make this day count for you." he said. I smiled as his two dimples started to appear on his face.

"Okay but where are we going?" i ask and take a bite from my food.

"Its a suprise." he said. I sighed and started eating. Josh started too.

When we finished eating i went to take a shower and put on some clothes. I putted my hair up in a high ponytail and watched as my hair would reach my belly button. And think that they are on a high ponytail. They got really long since i cutted them.

I walked out with my hair swinging on the left and right side of me. I put on some mascara and Josh was already ready waiting for me.

What is he really planning?

We both walked to the car and got in. I put on my seatbelt. I am so happy he can walk again and drive again.

We arrived after about two hours at a really quiet place and there was no cars actually. The houses were far away from where we were. And beside us there was a forest. Are we going to play red riding hood?

"Here we are." he said. I turned and looked at him before he got out of the car.

"Where exactly? Cause there is nothing here." i said. He smiled and got out of the car. He opened the back of the car and i saw bags and camping stuff. There was two tents also. Were going for camping. I love outdoors and camping.

I quickly jumped on Josh and wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him. He was giggling.

"Omg i missed camping so much." i said hugging him tighter. We used to go for camping with him and his mom and my mom. But this was about 10 years ago. Before dad died.

I got off him and he grabbed the bags. I checked the sign that said where we were. It said mungo brush campground. Its where we used to come. Oh my god. This is litterly the best gift i've ever got.

It brings so many memories.
I started smiling slowly and then tears started dropping on the ground. I was laughing and crying the same time. Josh came beside me and pat my back. I looked at him and hugged him one more time.

"Thank you so much." i said in a crying voice. I pulled out of the hug. Josh wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled.

"I told you you'll love this birthday." he said and i smiled more.

After an hour we built the tents and we put our stuff inside. There were no other campers around so we were all alone. I got where the campfire was and grabbed some wood i found earlier. I grabbed my lighter and i opened the fire.

Josh came and layed beside me. We decided we don't need chairs. We will just lay down and watch the stars. Like old times cause dad forgot to bring chairs. So we were kinda forced to watch the stars. I was always laying beside Josh. And Josh was holding me like a protective brother cause people were around us. I missed those years when everything was fine. And we were little and had nothing to worry about. Now we have to worry about everything.

Josh and i had our first kiss right here. It was funny how it happend but anyways.

FLASHBACK
"Catch me if you can." i yelled at Josh. I was runninf around the fire and Josh was chasing me. Suddenly i tripped and i was falling into the fire.

This is it the end. But suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me back up really fast. Before i could see anything my lips were collapsed with someone else's. I opened my eyes and it was Josh. I pulled away and looked at him my eyes widened.

"Am sorry i-i just wanted to save you." he stuttered. I smiled and hugged him.

"Its ok. If it wasn't for you i wouldn't be alive." i said and he hugged me back. I opened my eyes and saw our parents looking at us smiling in 'awe'.

FLASHBACK OVER.

So yeah that happened. I was about to die and Josh saved me like he always does. But he put a little more power and we collapsed. Or our lips did.

I turned and looked at him. He was smirking at the sky. Probably thinking the same thing.

I went closer and layed my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me like he would never let anyone hurt me. I smiled at the thought and continued looking at the stars.

LONG CHAPTERR. FINALLY. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. MEMORIES CAME BACK. SOOO CUTEEE.

BYEE LOVESS!!