13

I reached the top and saw Alec standing there. He turned around and looked at me. A smile spread on his face.

"You came." he said. I smiled and nodded.

"How could i not? Your my friend." i said. I went closer to him and looked up at him since he is a little taller than me.

"So---i wanted to ask you--do you wanna go out with---me?" he asked. My mouth dropped open. Not really i was just frozen there. I never got asked out. Maybe its for the better good.

I nodded with a smile on my face and hugged him.

"So i'll pick you up at 8." he said. I nodded and then we talked a bit and then i left. I went down the stairs and then grabbed my backpack from the side of the stairs and walked out of the school.

I arrived to my house and i went up to my room immediately. I opened my closet and looked for a dress that i could wear tonight. There is litterly nothing. I should tell Alexa to bring me one of hers.

I dial her number on the phone.

"Girl come to my house now. And bring some of your best dresses." i said quickly when she awnsered the phone.

"Wait wh---" she was trying to say but i ended the call. I just want her to come here quickly.

I seated on my bed and waited for her.

After about 15 minutes she was here. I went downstairs and opened the door. She was holding a bunch of dresses. I smiled at her and pointed for her to come in and put the dresses on my bed.

"So--why do you need a dress?" she asked me leaving the dresses on the bed.

I told her everything.

"I knew it!" she said. Making that position of the winner.

"What did you knew?" i ask her looking a little confused.

"Ohh..i did a bait with Scarlett that he would ask you out. And i just won." she said. I let out a sigh and start looking through the dresses. I found one black that looked a little nerdy but pretty at the same time. So i went for that one. I putted it on and walked out of the bathroom for Alexa to see it.

"Your so beautiful!" she said. I smiled at her. She then started doing my makeup. I heard that she is really good with makeup so i let her do it. I told her to do something natural. And so she did. At the time we were done the bell rang. I think his here.

I walked downstairs with Alexa. I opened the door and saw him at the door. Alexa gave me a smile and pushed me towards him. He grabbed me so i don't fall and i looked up at him giving him a thankful smile. He returned it back.

"Get a room you two!" she said. I looked at her and laughed a little.

"Could you please lock before you leave?" i told her giving her the door keys.

Alec putted his hand on my back and we started walking towards his car. He opened the door for me and he went to the drivers seat.

He started driving. I really have no idea where we are gonna go.

We've been driving for an hour now.

"Here we are." he said. I could hear loud music in the woods and there were many lights.

"Where are we?" i asked breaking my gaze from the lights to Alec.

"We are--at---Selena Gomez's concert." he said. My smile widened. How does he know i love Selena? Anyways i gave him a tight hug which he returned and we got out of the car.

"How did you knew i love Selena Gomez?" i ask him. He turned and looked at me.

"I did a little research before taking you out." he said. I looked at him and smiled from seeing his smile. Then i notice i might be getting red so i looked back down. I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me closer to his body. We reached the place where you give the tickets and get in.

"For 2 backstage VIP tickets." he said. I looked at him and my eyes widened. But he just kept that cute smile of his.

"Backstage? You mean i will be meeting Selena Gomez?" i half yelled from my happiness. He nodded and i gave him a tight hug.

"How did you affort all this. No better question. How will i make this up to you?" i ask him while we were walking up to the stage.

"Maybe a little kiss after we finish from here." he said.

"Deal." i said shaking his hand.

As soon as i walked up to the backstage and saw Selena Gomez she gave me a smile and i runned into her arms. We chatted a bit and then the concert started.

At the end she started a speech. There was litterly no one backstage. It was only me and him and Selena.

"Today i have a fan behind the stage. Aaand i found out from her boyfriend that she can sing. So how about we give her the chance. Come on Candice!" she said. I turned to look at Alec.

"What the heck. I---i can't sing. Infront of so many people. I've only sang in the shower!!" i said whispering he didn't say anything just pushed me out of the backstage and all the people started clapping and whooing.

Selena approached me and gave me the microphone. I sighed and smiled at all the people. Okay time to fight all the track you have with people around you.

Music started playing and i started singing.

If you like a full experience please watch the video.

I finished singing. I can't even believe i've done something like that. I sang infront of so many people.

Selena gave me a hug and told me that i sing so well. And that if i ever want to be a singer i should chase my dream.

You should do that too guys.

Always chase your dreams. Fight for your dreams.