18

It felt like everything went in slow motion

It felt like everything went in slow motion. Just like in movies. Everything went in slowmotion. Josh was on the ground screaming from the pain.

I decided to run down the blichers and into the field. Even if the wont let me go i will pass the guards around. This is Josh were talking about.

I runned down the stairs and jumped up the fence. The guards were running after me and one grabbed my arm. I quickly punched him in the face and then i went running to Josh.

When i was close to him i fell on the ground beside him. Tears started running down my cheeks.

I can't believe he did that. He wont be able to walk again.

"Josh i am sorry. Its my fault. I shouldn't have been mad at you." i said to him. He grabbed my hand even if he was in so much pain. He squeezed it. I squeezed his back and gave him a weak smile.

Even if i was mad at him he still forgave me.

After some minutes an ambulance came and took him. The guards grabbed me and took me out if the field. I runned back and found Alec sitting down. I grabbed his hand and runned to his car.

"Give me the keys." i said to him. He reached for the keys in his pocket and i gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek. He handed me the keys and i walked in the driver's seat. He sat on the passenger's seat

"Where are we going?" he asked me. I looked at him while starting the engine.

"To the hospital." i said and started to drive. Alec didn't say anything after that. I was driving really fast.

After a couple of minutes we arrived to the hospital. I stopped the engine and then runned in the hospital holding Alec's hand.

"Hey--hey he will be fine." Alec said. I stopped and turned to look at Alec. The tears were blurring my vision.

"No Alec you don't getting. This. This could've not happened if i was a good friend. This happened because of me." i said. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I went to the hospital receptionist and said Josh's name. They told me the number of the room that he was in. And so i runned in the room without thinking if he is asleep.

I walked towards him. His eyes were opened wide when he saw me.

"Princess." he whispered. He is probably still in pain.

"Josh-- why would you do something like that. You might not be able to walk ever again!" i said to him. He gave me a weak smile which made me wonder. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I will be able to walk princess. Thats what the doctor said. It is just a really expensive surgery i have to go through. But i can affort it. And not only that. I will be able to play again." he said. My eyes widened. I quickly leaned down and hugged him. He rubbed my back as i was hugging him.

I am so happy for him.

"When will the surgery be?" i ask him. While getting back to my seat.

"Thats what i wanted to say. You know--- i have to go in Australia for 3 weeks for the surgery-- and they said i could bring someone with me for free. The hospital will be paying for that someone. And i want that someone to be you." he said. My eyes widened one more time. He wants me to go with him in Australia? I always wanted to go to Australia. But why would he choose me to go with him than his mom.

"Josh? Why me? Why not your mother?" i ask him in concern.

"Cause your my bestfriend. And mom wont let me do stuff i want. So why not bring my bestfriend with me." he said. I smiled at him and hugged him one more time.

"I will ask mom." i said to him with a smile on my face.

See i always wanted to go to Australia cause thats where i was born. Then mom decided to move in new york she told me cause i was so little i couldn't remember. I might've been like 6 months old. And mom and dad decided to move beside my moms bestfriend house. That's why i sometimes speak Australian.

                        °°°
"Mom?" i ask her when i got back home from the hospital. And if your asking where Alec is he is back to his home too.

"Yes?" she asked me. I walked to the couch and sat beside her.

I explained to her everything.

"So you want to go back to Australia for 3 weeks. With Josh for his surgery?" she asked me. I nodded and smiled at her. She usually falls for my smile.

"Ofcourse you can go honey. I know Josh will take care of you. And he is 18 so you can go with him." she said. I smiled and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Now that thats done i have 5 more left. Alec, Alexa, Adrian, Alice and Scarlett. I texted Alec to meet me at the park tonight at 8 pm so we can talk.

We'll see how it goes.

HEYYY GUYSS WE JUST HIT 1.1K READ AND 300 VOTES I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY.

LAST CHAPTER WAS LONG BECAUSE WE HIT 1K READS SO I HAD TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL. I TRY TO WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS EVERYTIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT THEY WILL BE LONGER...

BYE LOVESSS!!!