EPILOGUE

"I--i can't do this.." i said and lose my hands from his. I could see his eyes water but i can't do this. My heart is flying to someone else. I turned around and didn't look back but i could still feel him at the place i left him.

I runned down the school corridors and exited. I runned towards Scarlett's car and grabbed the keys. I had the keys in my bag since i was driving them back. I hopped in the car i quickly put on the car keys and start the engine. I placed my leg on the gus button and my hand on the wheel. I backed off of the parking lot and drived towards Josh's house. He didn't come to the game for some weird reason.

I parked my car outside his house and turn off the engine. I walked to the door which was half open. I wiped my fallen tears and opened the door slowly without making too much sound. He might've over slept. I am in the house right now so i walked upstairs in his room. I opened the door and my eyes widened. Tears started falling like a big storm of tears were coming. I stayed there as Josh tried to approach me. He was in here making out with a girl. Another girl. Not me. Just a random freaking girl. He went to grab me but i shove him off.

"No--don't touch me Josh. You---you've been in here losing your game---your scholarship for just a bitch?" i said not caring what the girl would think. I turned around quickly before Josh could catch me. I runned down the stairs and i felt Josh's feet coming downstairs with me. I runned outside the door and closed it behind me. I hopped in the car and quickly left from his house. I don't know where or to who i was going. I speeded more as the memories came back. I tried to wipe my tears but they kept on coming back and blurring my vision. It started raining really bad outside but i kept on speeding and speeding. I wiped my tears one more time and turned back on the road to see a big car coming towards me. He horned a lot but i couldn't do anything. Until everything became black.

Josh's P.O.V

I couldn't do anything after she left. I sat back on the couch running my hands in my hair. I let out many sad and frustrated sighs. The bitch that was in my room left behind Candice.

After an hour i was sitting on the couch i got a call. I quickly grabbed my keys trying to not let a tear fall down. I rushed to the car and started the engine. I drived off to the hospital. I parked my car and runned in the hospital. I searched for her room. Candice's room. I wiped my watery eyes and got in the room. I saw my princess with so many things attached on her skin to keep her alive. The doctors told me she is in koma. I called her mom and my mom and her friends. I didn't want her to be alone in this. They all rushed in 10 minutes after i came. They all started crying. Alec was the only one not here. I guess he got rejected. He told me that he would confess his love to her so i thought that what we had back in Australia is not gonna last so i found a girl to fuck with since i was mad. When she came in the room i realized what a mistake i made. She rejected him for me.

I sat on the hospital chairs like all the others as the doctors rushed her in surgery since she had inner bleeding. I started crying and Alexa came beside me trying to make me feel better but how can someone as sad as you help you with something that bad?

I leaned my head back on the wall and closed my eyes. I was pleasing god to bring her back.

After 4 hours of everyone crying the doctor came.

"How is she. Please tell me she is okay." i yelled at the doctor. The doctor made me sit.

"The surgery is done and it was a successful surgery but she is still in koma." the doctor said. My eyes started watering more and more as the others just sighed.

°°°
Its been 6 months since my princess is in koma. She still is but i can't do anything about it. I must wait.

Suddenly as i was in my thoughts i hear my phone ringing. I answer it. My eyes widened at what they were saying. Candice opened her eyes. She's back. I rushed in the car and after 10 minutes on the road i went to the hospital. I went in her room and saw a doctor in there.

"Hi you must be Josh." the doctor said. I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I have to tell you thag the girl is alive but--she has amnesia." the dictor said. My smiled dropped and i turned and looked at my princess. She might not remember who i am but i will make her remember who i am. And who she is. She is the perfect human being. The most beautiful human being.

"I'll try my best." i said to the doctor and sat beside Candice after the doctor left. She looked at me in confusion.

"Where am i? Who are you?" she said. I sighed and told her where she is, how she got here, who i am and who the others are.

"I need to shower i smell like total shit." she said and tried to stand up but she fell back on the bed. So i helped her. I grabbed her and then i let her walk on her own when she got her balance back. I let her take a shower.

Candice's P.O.V

"I trust you. You look like someone that i can trust." i said while he was outside waiting for me to finish my shower.

"I know princess." he said. I stopped the water really fast. Princess, princess it reminds me of something.

I remember! I got off the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I opened the door to see a confused Josh.

"I remember Josh i remember." i yelled in his face with a smile on my face.

"Josh why would you do this to me? Why would you make out with an other girl." i asked after we hugged. He dropped his smiled and lowered his head then he looked up.

He explained to me what happened and i believe him. I cupped his face with my hands and gave him a kiss on the mouth. A kiss that he took and made it more romantic and more aggressive. I stopped us from kissing and took some breaths.

"I am going to wear my clothes and when we leave i am all yours." i told him he smiled and slapped my butt as i was getting in the shower. I smiled and got dressed. We walked out of the room and went to the hospital reception.

We told them that i remembered and told them how many things i remember which is i remember everything and they let me go. Josh was driving. Suddenly as i was in the car i remembered about scarlett's car.

"Scarlett's car." i said out loud. Josh turned his head at me.

"Don't worry her parents bought her a new one. But i paid for it." Josh said. I nodded and continued gazing outside.

When we arrived everyone was waiting for me on the couch. All of them came towards me with a big tight hug.

"Okay guys i miss you all but i need some alone time with Josh." i said and all of them cheeky smiled at me. I grabbed Josh's hand and we went to his house since all of them were at my house. We went upstairs in his room and he closed the door behind us. He pushed me on the wall and started leaving kisses on my lips and then he started going down my cheek and into my neck. He started sucking my neck which made me moan a little. I started lifting his shirt up and he took mine off.

He pushed me on the bed and went on top of me...

°°°
Thats how our life went on. After 3 years Josh proposed and we got married. When i got married i was 20 years old. Josh was 22. We had a little girl a year later. Kylie. Our little princess. She is now 3 years old. We are making her grow up the safest way possible. But since all this gang stuff are involved. Josh is teaching her how to fight. After she gets a little older we will have her, her own gun.

Josh managed to make his own work. Which was writing. We got a lot of money from that and we bought our new big mansion. I managed to open my own fashion industry which got me millions of dollars. We are now a happy rich family.

THE END