part-2

Ten ten point of view

I seated on chair and smiled myself and closed my eyes leaning on chair.

Flash back

I seen tailw first time in a park. When I am 10 years old.  She is playing happily with her friends. Suddenly she fallen on ground.

" AH...." Tailw yelled in pain. I ran to her and pulled a hand kerchief from my hand. And placed it on her knee. I seen tears rolling in her eyes.

" Don't cry take this chocolate " I said giving her a chocolate. She smiled at me and took the chocolate.

" Let's be friends" I said showing her a hand  she nodded and took my hand. We both became a best friends and we started to play daily. One day when we are playing she suddenly fell on ground and a rod hit her head. From that day she forgot about me. She won't recognized me. Then I wrote a letter to her.

" Don't see me again " she shouted loudly looking at me. I felt  very bad by seeing her. That she don't know me now.

Flash back ends

I opened my eyes and got up and went to my cupboard and opened my locker and pulled the album. I sat on bed and started to look on it. How we use to play daily and how my mother use to feed her and father use to play with her. I smiled myself.

I am sorry tailw for rejecting your proposal but I want to see you be in a proper position and also when I am graduate I want to be in  a good position to take care of you and look after you in future. I don't want others to blame that you are just a dumb girl. I will make you a perfect girl.

I smiled and closed my album.

Tailw point of view

" Tailw I am giving you a last warning don't run around that bastard " king started to say the same word from last 20 minutes. I nodded my head. Soon we reached into our class. I seen ten ten seated on bench and reading as usual. I went and took a beach which is beside him. I only started to stare at him.

" Tailw....... Tailw...... " Suddenly I heard Kaya calling me. I came out of my thoughts.

" Hey when he as no intension to look at you then why you always keeps on smiling at him ? " Kaya whispered slowly.

" You wont understand be silent " I said and again ignored Kaya and started to stare at him again. He looked at me seriously. I gave a fake smile and turned my concentration to my black board.

" So students today we are going to study..... " The professor started the class. I again ignored professor and started to stare at him by hiding my book. 

" TAILW " suddenly I heard professor shouting

" TAILW " suddenly I heard professor shouting. I got up and looked at him.

" Yes sir " I said as I am giving him an answer. All started to laugh at me again. I looked at ten ten who is again busy in reading.