Part-9

Ten ten point of view 

 I seen tailw  her eyes are full of tears. She just placed her head down. Sorry tailw I am doing this to protect you from jacklin. 

" come with me " I said and pulled her wrist and took her to my cabin. I opened the cabin door angrily and pushed her on sofa. She is just confused. 

" I........I......didn't do anything ten ten. She is the one insulted me. She removed my.....my " tailw just said in her sobs. Her tears full of tears. She placed her head down. I just hold my fist tightly. 

I know you didn't do anything. I know jacklin did something to you. What she did to you ? The minute Blake said jacklin is in your cabin. I rushed towards here. I thought may she did something to you. 

" WHAT SHE DID TO YOU ?" I shouted at her angrily. 

Please tell me tailw. She will do anything when I get close to any women beside now you are my wife she will do more harm to you. 

 She just crying on sofa. Covering her face with her hands. I can't able to see her like this. 

" she......she removed my zip. I don't know why she did to me ? If Blake didn't have come in time may she do more than anything. I even don't know her. Why she did something which is insulted me " tailw said in sobs. My eyes widen in shock. I am about to go to her. Suddenly a barged into the cabin. 

" jacklin listen to me " I heard Blake voice from behind. I seen jacklin came into my cabin angrily. 

" YOU BITCH " suddenly she shouted angrily looking at tailw. In a second she walked towards the tailw and slapped her. 

" JACKLIN " I shouted angrily and ran to tailw. And hold her shoulders to avoid her to fall down. 

" how dare you marry ten ten ? I love him " she said angrily. 

Tailw point of view

The minute she slapped me tear rolled in my eyes. 

" let's go from here " ten ten said and we are about to go. She stopped us. 

" I am not yet finished ten ten. How can you marry her ? You know right I love you" jacklin said coming towards ten ten. 

" Blake if you don't take your sister out right now I don't know what I will do to her " ten ten said angrily. Holding my hand tightly. 

" jacklin stop this!! He is married now " Blake said pulling the jacklin hand. While ten tone dragged me out of the room. He just dragged me into the car and throwed me on passenger seat and he took driver seat and raised the speed. 

My heart beat begin to beat fast I don't know where he is taking me to. Suddenly he stopped in front of our house.

He pulled me out of the car and dragged me into the house. I didn't able to ask them about just happened. I don't know suddenly he took me to bedroom and closed the door with a loud sound. I closed my eyes tightly in fear. 

" Ask me something about jacklin DAMN IT !! " suddenly I heard his  loud voice. He is fully frustrated. He is literally shivering in anger. 

" there.......is nothing to ask about ten ten " I said slowly looking at him. He just gave a look. He came to me and pulled my shoulders. 

" you are my wife. Why don't you ask me about me and jacklin ? You have right to ask me " he shouted angrily looking into my eyes. I seen a small tears are rolling in his eyes. 

" I know you if there is something between you two you would've already told me. I am not going to suspect you " I said smiling at him. He just started to stare at me with those innocent eyes.